Tuesday 30 March 2010

Reminiscent

Time, reminiscent.
Photography by Fish&Co guy LOL
Awesome time I had today :D

Firstly, I can't wait for tomorrow's CLS camp! So excited haha, cause the seniors are all high people. And I'm meeting my awesome group again. Well the CLS people of my group haha.

Today was a great day. Went to the doctor in the morning for my check up, and guess what, I woke up late! Supposed to meet him at 10, and I woke up at 9.30. Bathed and rushed etc and cabbed to Mt Elizabeth Hospital. Made it just in time.

And the good news, my kidneys are alright so far :)

Just that I have to take a medicine for a year. Whew.

After seeing the doctor went to SP to accompany Sharon for her enrollment. Raudhah joined us too. Then lunched at FC3 and bringing them around SP. I feel like I'm a tour guide or something like that haha. And then we headed to West Coast Plaza to kill time as we're going back to school to take our testimonial at 3 (and we had like 1.5 hours just now)

Met Melissa, Carmen, Glenn and Sem in school. Gosh, the security guard auntie is such a pain on the neck. Long story haha. Took our testimonial and then waited for Jolene and Shaula in the canteen. Talked with my fellow SC/juniors too. And to teachers.

And it made me think how fast time had already gone by.

And oh, I'm going to receive an award in achiever's day! So is Raudhah, Adeline and the other top scorers, which I don't know who.

Went to WCP to eat Fish&co for dinner with the girls (except Shaula cause she had to leave). And had a marvelous 2 and a half hours time with them! I laughed so much that I couldn't laugh anymore. We were reminiscing about things, and Mel and Carmen were talking about their sports camp. Awesome time.

And well we went home and that's all for the day.

Well I enjoyed myself very much with them! But sigh, kinda made me realise how fast time could fly too. We were laughing in class, we were laughing in school. Now we're laughing outside, as poly students. Oh well, ces't la vie!

That's all for today! Gotta pack my bag for CLS camp tomorrow! I totally forget that. See ya! And I'm still excited for my CLS camp!

And pictures for DPA party uploaded.

No comments: