Monday 29 March 2010

DPA

DPA people 2010 (most)
Photography by Jun Ting's girlfriend.
Lovely time I had :)

Whew, today was a tiring, fun, sad, depressing and AWESOME day for me! Well so many things happened today. But mostly, it's really nice and awesome. One of the awesome-st day of my life haha.

Met up with Rahul, Jun Ting, Kennedy, Kelvin and Candy near SPCC. And then Rahul asked Kelvin to get him a water gun and I followed him to Clementi to look for one. Well bought one and then we rushed back to FC5 to meet up with the rest.

As everyone moved to their own station, I followed Rahul to DSD to supposedly meet up with the rest (or the participants). Guess what. From 18 people who are supposedly going. Only two came. How awesome eh. Well I don't wanna put any blames on anyone. It's over right haha. But kind of depressing for us (who waited at DSD).

So the race was called of, and we headed to basketball court. Thwe Ni, Candy and Justing were having fun with flour... Kelvin and me decided to run away from them haha. Played, slacked, talked, washed the court for a while. I accompanied Jun Ting to look at the canoe polo people cause he's interested to join. And then we head back to Moberly to watch the performance's rehearsal.

Waited, took photos, and well the event started! With Russell's emcee-ing haha. Well overall, the event was an awesome one. Khidir, Mavis, the dancers and the emcees did a wonderful job! Totally enjoyed the party. Well I was enjoying myself by taking pictures too. Will be uploading it in facebook tomorrow.

Chilled at Moberly with some people, and then at FC5, waiting for Candy and Rahul haha. And then home sweet home. what a tiring, and wonderful day though.

As usual, lets be emo and write a soft reflection about my DPA programme. Everything.

Alright so well it all started on 27th January. I was a stranger in the eyes of 101 others. Came into a hall in which I know NO ONE. Like seriously. Zero person. But well even during the first day, I met new people in which I now become friends with. Like Candy, Kelvin, Russell and more.

Slowly by slowly we come together and formed a group called Boa Boa. I know half of the group, but not the other half. That's when I know more people. And yeah, more awesome people. Desiree, Shawn, Debra, Amanda, Joei, Beverly, Try, Adele, Mavis, Thwe Ni, Justin, Gary (AKA Qi Jie), Danson. These are the awesome bunch of friends that I've made.

And then the one week of enrichment activities. Well, yes there are bitter memories in which I have to carry on with me. And there are also happiness and hope that I cherish in life the most. These incidents taught me a lot of things. And taught me the true meaning of friendship.

The 5 weeks of GEMS classes were also awesome. Met another bunch of people of class three. Event hough I may not be as close as them, I truly enjoy my friendship with Rahul, Kennedy and Jun Ting. The classes I had with them were truly an experience in which I will not forget. So much things happenings, so much things worth to remember.

And to all my dearest teachers who have taught us during these five weeks, thank you very much. You helped me (or us) to get me familiar with polytechnic life. In which it is quite a shock to me in the first few days. But I get along with it as time goes by.

So well, I'll totally miss these awesome bunch of friends that I've made during the DPA PPP, since we'll be going on our own different ways. Thankfully I still have Candy, Meetra, Russell and Hilary in my course. And the CLS people whom I will see often in my school.

Well, DPA PPP. Holds many bittersweet memories. But also a time in which I had so much fun. And I will never forget this experience of mine. Alright pictures uploading tomorrow. See ya people!

Love the DPA PPP!
And happy 390th post dear blog.
And hope tomorrow's check up will be fine :)

No comments: