Saturday 27 March 2010

Conflict?

Those good days, will remain as good days.
Photography by Yours Truly.
But they will remain.

What a tiring day is today haha. Well at the later part of the day that is. Bought my lappy in the morning :D With Candy and her mum, and Justin and his parents. I bought the Lenovo T410 while Candy bought her Fujitsu. Then went to eat breakfast with her, her mum and Joel at FC3. Walked all the way to Mac only to know it's closed haha. Good exercise.

I headed home while Candy and Joel went to the ACJC funfair to visit their friends. Would love to go but I don't want to carry my lappy around eh haha. Anyway headed home and... I fell asleep. Until about three when I started packing up for the Earth Hour thing at SP.

Reached SP at 5 plus. Rahul, Candy, Russel, Justin, Kennedy, Joel and me went to Moberly to chill around. And Kennedy and me were trying to take shots of us jumping. Oh yes I brought my girlfriend along. Kennedy was having fun with her haha.

Then Gary and Thwe Ni came and we headed to eat dinner at Dover there. I didn't feel like eating so Justin, Gary, Russ and I went back to SP. And we headed straight to the field to prepare for the Earth Hour event. Took such a long time to co-ordinate us. And we were asked to sit, and stand, and sit, and stand and so on. Right, how nice. I wanted to take the big 60 but couldn't. Hopefully they would display it somewhere.

Hmm, after the 60 thing went to go around taking pictures with my DSLR. And I was so fascinated with the astronomy club, cause I could see the moon clearly! And Saturn and its ring. So awesome. As for the rest, I spent the rest of the night with Joei, Bev and Alex. Chilling out, cause Candy they all left haha. No worries, was talking to someone from the photography club.

Went home sweet home but took some nice night photography outside my condo. Not bad, the traffic flow is not bad and at least it's dark, so it's easier to set the aperture etc. Woots, pictures uploading in Facebook either tonight or tomorrow. Or even later.

Right that's all for today. Fun, sad and tiring day. I just feel... I don't want that to happen. Yes. No, I don't want it. See ya.

Wanna go back in time. No, you can't.

No comments: