Monday 22 March 2010

Weapon

Time is a weapon. Yes?
Photography by Yours Truly.
That's my clock.

Today is the first day of my last week of DPA PPP (prepatory programme). And today was IDEAS so well we had a final project in which we have to do. I think my group did well, just that Danson umm needs to be more confident yeah, but no worries, everyone has tried their best right :D

And well today I was late! Oh what a great way to start my last week. I seriously could not feel my hand phone vibrating, I could not hear my alarm, I didn't even remember waking up to switch off my alarm. I guess I must be having a really good time sleeping. Oh well, I couldn't sleep last night, maybe that's a reason why. But gotta owe my thank to Candy's sms and Russell's call. If not I'll wake up at an even later time.

Today's class was so fun. Junting, Rahul, Gary and Justing were like trying to pinch my... Okay only my class people know but don't worry, it's not my ahem, you know that ahem. No. And I'm covering my torso (a better term right) so that they wouldn't pinch it. And whenever Junting turned his back towards me, I would cover it and Kennedy would laugh when seeing my reaction haha!

While the rest went to play Basketball, decided to head home cause I need to buy stuff for dinner. And wanted to study for marketing but... I fell asleep. How awesome. I guess I'm really too tired. I slept for like 5 hours plus. So, marketing will be my girlfriend tonight!

Anyway, talking about the title of my post today, which may seem totally out of topic, I shall tell it here.

Well I came up with a line a few days ago. It's just a random line but hmm, I think it is quite true.

"Time is a weapon, cause it reveals who we are as we go along"

What do you think? I think it's true in certain times.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm right, or I'm just being totally selfish. Sometimes I wonder if I am just being a total asshole because I don't get my rights or anything. But totally, I don't like being treated in such a way. So yeah. Oh well, life is life. Ces't la vie :D

And please, when any of you read this, don't get the total wrong idea straight okay.

Alright, time to go for a date with my lovely dovey marketing. Love thy enemies if you wanna win the war. So love it people! Okay see ya and ciao.

Time is a weapon, cause it reveals who we are as we go along.

No comments: