Thursday 11 March 2010

Breeze

I really miss Sweden!
Photography by Yours Truly's sister
I miss the weather, and everything nice!

Today was a nice day! Well nice in a sense of the weather, the breeze, the sky and most importantly, the TEMPERATURE. Yes it's been hot these few days, and I'm kind of glad that today's temperature was not that hot as compared to other days.

And I had fun during ESS class too. So far, IDEAS and ESS are two of my favourite modules. But I do love marketing and F&L about everyday data too. Which is tomorrow! So yup. Next week will be my holiday. Well not really holiday since we'll be having e-learning so yeah. But next week is going to be awesome too! Cause lots of outings with my friends LD

Today was not bad, did discussion and summary for ESS. And Junting, Thwe Ni and Gary have become my new dietitian! They will help me to lose weight the "hard" way. Like Thwe Ni asked me to do squat once every 5 steps, Junting asked me not to eat but drink fruit juice during lunch, and he wanted to take my money away lol! And Gary decided to scare me with the amount of carbs I'm taking in.

But they are really nice haha, and I really want to prove them that I can lose weight! Well, hopefully, hopefully... Okay.

Alright that's all for today! Uh oh, this is bad, I'm hacing a sore throat now cause I just ate some fired stuff just now. More water! More water! Haha. Okay see ya all!

It takes a lot, to be something I'm not.

No comments: