Sunday 28 March 2010

Me lappy

Guess what, I'm blogging on my lappy now~ How awesome eh haha. Okay I know I'm lame but yeah, I still find it awesome haha. Just trying out stuff. I'm still in that -paranoid- situation when buying new stuff like this. Just like with my camera. But Hakim said the paranoia will be gone in three months haha.

Anyway today was a great day. Lunched at Thai Express at Paragon with my sis. Why? Cause we craved for it. And I tried the green curry for the first time, and hmm yummy. My sis tried this yellow ginger chicken rice, which is a VERY VERY SPICY FOOD. And she asked for the spiciness level to be reduced, but it's still spicy.

Walked around Orchard to do some shopping, and our weekly grocery shopping. Bought myself a shoebag and new CDs :D Yay. You know "That CD Shop" has a nice collection of their songs. It's really nice. Some of the songs are hard to find too.

Then headed home and yup, that's about it.

Alright people I wanna sleep well tonight cause tomorrow will be a long day with the DPA party going on. Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow. And I pray for a great weather! See ya :D

Nice to see blue sky today. And love the breeze.

No comments: