Monday 15 March 2010

Uh oh

Today, the sky was lovely.
Photography by Yours Truly
And my I took awesome pics with my new girlfriend!

Hmm, today is.. I don't know to call it good or bad day. Well basically I went to a urologist because I've been feeling some discomfort (on and off) when urinating. And I had an urethritis two weeks ago (that's what caused the fever). So I am afraid that my urethritis isn't 100% well yet despite of the 5 days of antibiotics. Or worst, something is wrong with my urinal system.

So went to the urologist, a very friendly guy! Haha. He told me to take a urine test and a CTscan. Because... He suspects that I have crystals forming in my urine, and that's what causes my discomfort thingy. Or worst he suspects I have kidney stones! That's the last thing I want to hear. And anyway I doubt I have stones cause if not, I'll be screaming while I pee.

Oh boy, I just hope that everything is going to be fine. Well, I think it will :)

A positive mind helps in everything, as I've learnt.

Anyway the I was so glad that I don't have to be poked by a needle like what happened the last time I went through a CTscan (that was three years ago). And everything went quite smoothly. Oh, and I'm kind of embarrassed that I don't know how to put on that CTscan suit thingy? Like how to tie it properly. So I was holding to my pants, cause I fear it will drop haha.

Went to eat at the Soup Spoon for a super late lunch and now I'm hooked onto it. I bought their pre-cooked soup and ate it for dinner. Their Tokyo chicken stew is to die for man... Love it! And well headed home and finished my field trip report.

Well yes it's a holiday for me but I'm stuffed with lots of work (such as the report) and projects and study for test and more. Marketing is killing me, I have nine lectures, which will be compressed into a test next week. So I'm going to start studying tonight.

On the way home from the doctor, I kinda think about health. Well now I know how important our health is. Well not exactly after this incident, I've always recognised health as like the most important thing in life. Just that perhaps, this recognition is not strong enough. So well, take care of yourself people! Don't take your health lightly yes.

Alright, gonna start studying tonight for marketing. It feels kinda good to go back to "those days" where I'm actually studying! And well the results for my CTscan will be out tomorrow. I'm really really hoping and praying that nothing's wrong. Or even if it is, I hope it won't be so serious. See ya people!

I hope that everything's alright.
PS: I love the rain.

No comments: