Tuesday 2 March 2010

To be or not to be

I miss the blue skies.
Photography by Yours Truly.
And those breeze.

Today, something hmm, weird and confusing happened. Okay so basically this afternoon, the sky was so dark and I knew that it was going to rain. I mean seriously the sky was damn dark. I mean it cannot be so dark and yet it doesn't rain right? But oh well. Yes it didn't rain. And well this occurrence is what causing this hot weather phenomena.

And what's worst, it's gonna continue in the next fortnight.

Anyway today was EOM day. Pretty alright, we learned about product design and brand naming etc. We were also supposed to design a store with a concept of KFC, Subway, Cheers and Pizza Hut. And what we came up with this concept of a DIY store in which we sort of cook our own chosen meal from baked pasta, fried chicken and more. Wooooo.

You know what? I truly enjoyed the company of my friends. My class is awesome. It made me laugh. And so are my friends like JT, Rahul and more. Our class is never boring and that's what I like about. And yes I miss my fellow Boa Boa people! We got segregated for quite a while yeah. And today enjoyed the lunch with Bev and Joei. Wink wink! (Inside joke)

Went to eat dinner with my sisters and their BFs and my dad's colleague cause they are going back to Indo tomorrow (my dad's colleague is going with her friend though) and yup. Tomorrow is a holiday so I'm going to go out with them as well. Yay, long time since I'm going out.

Alright then see ya, I'm kind of sleepy and tired so make sure I'll get a good sleep tonight. Hopefully the weather is not going to be as hot for tomorrow. Ciao!

To be or not to be. Just a random Shakespeare thought.

No comments: