Friday 12 March 2010

Great day

Say hello to my new girlfriend :D
Photography by.. Who else?!
Love her greatly :)

Today was an awesome day! And again, the weather was great haha. It's not hot and breezy again. Yummy. And also the things that happened today that made my day such an awesome day! Seriously, it's so funny! I shall tell you.

Firstly as usual, met up with them at FC5 for breakfast. And the first thing in the morning? I got OWNED by Junting, Russell and Kenendy. Like for example about some nipple-pads and Danson's protective plan. It's so funny! And they said it's because I ate prawns for dinner last time that I got pwned.. Right.

Then during F&L about everyday data me, Candy and Mavis were "competing" about our stomach fats. It was so funny! And I was like "I win!" since I have the biggest stomach ever right. And Mavis was complaining about her tummy but I showed them my stomach and they kept quiet lol! Speechless...

And another thing. I was playing with Junting's bottle and spray it to Kennedy. Somehow some of the water sprayed over Danson. And Danson looked up, thinking some water fell onto him. Then I sprayed again, and this time round he put his hands up! Thinking the air con leaked or something like that. It was so funny! Okay we were so mean. Sorry sorry haha!

Then something funny happened again. After class, me and Danson were asking each other about the periodic table.

Me: What is Plutonium?

Danson: It's Pu, atomic mass etc etc

Kelvin: It's Pt not Pu...

Danson: (A bit loud and "scary") It's Pu! Pt is PLATINUM!

And Kelvin took a step back looking really shocked. It's so funny! Like as if Danson were "striking" on Kelvin! Seriously, anything about Chemistry, don't fight with Danson.

Today was an awesome day seriously! Haha, how I wish my life could be like this, where I could smile everyday without worries yeah? Surrounded with people I love and enjoy being with. But oh well, life is never perfect.

After school went to pass a book to Ah Meng. Roar.. She made me wait for like 25 minutes plus! So she owe me something lol! No matter what haha.

Alright that's all for this wonderful day! Next week will be a holiday for me, but seems like I'll be busy with lots of activities and such. And it's not really a holiday since I'm having e-learning. But anyway, lets have a good break this weekend! :D

The boat behind.

No comments: