Saturday 6 March 2010

Sick :(

Right, so well yeah I'm sick currently but feeling much better today as compared to yesterday. Yesterday was horrible, all I wanted to do was to lay down on my bed and don't do anything. And I'm having high fever and headaches. But today was much better.

And yesterday I had another allergic reaction due to paracetamol. The weird thing was the medicine I took is not the kind of medicine in which I would get an allergic reaction cause I've took the medicine before and I'm feeling alright. But yesterday was different, I don't know why I got that though.

And I'm also having Urethritis. Check that out yourself. It's an infection but I'm feeling much better too, I think thanks to the antibiotics the doctor gave me.

And above all else, I really hope I can get better ASAP. Cause I really hate it when I'm sick. Who doesn't eh? But yeah I don't like the sick feeling... So yeah, hopefully I will get better soon!

Alright see ya I guess, more updates coming soon!

Sickness, please go away ><

No comments: