Friday 26 March 2010

Last day of PPP

One of my best shots.
Photography by Yours Truly
Love the night scene! Thanks Sandra :D

Oh well, today was my last day of lesson of my DPA PPP. So well the good thing is that I don't have to take these GEMS module anymore when I start school. The bad thing is that... I'm going to part with my friends (except for the DBS people and CLS people) cause they will be going to their own courses! Oh well, I really really hope we can stay in touch! And yes we will.

Well met Glenn and Brenda during lunch break. Brenda went for enrollment while Glenn went to buy his lappy or his fufu. I'm getting mine tomorrow with Candy and Justin :) And I'm getting my lenovo hehe. And now I'm wondering whether to get the high end one, or the higher end one. Hmm, I'm still thinking but most probably buy the high end one.

After school went to meet Brenda and Sandra at Vivo. Thanks Sandra for helping me choose the camera bag and the cleaning kit. And teaching me how to clean my camera as well. Ate dinner with the two of them. While Brenda went home, Sandra and me headed to out first night photography location - Chinatown.

Sandra taught me how to adjust the shutter speed and aperture in order to get the perfect picture. Tried a few times but failed a lot of times. It takes time and patience and skill yeah haha. And the worst part, my lowest ISO is 100. And that's considerably high for a place with quite a "loud" lightning. So I have to really change my aperture and shutter speed. But managed to capture a few awesome shots.

Went to an underpass at Clarke, near Central there. Failed a few times as well cause it was shaky but managed to capture a few nice shots! And damn, there was this couple who were taking picture of themselves (with a cameraman). And then I have to try and avoid them cause they are always inside the picture. Rawr. And they left when we were about to leave. WTH!

Headed to Dhoby Ghaut. Sandra had to go to NAFA while I headed home. But I walked with her to NAFA and then we go on our ways. And that's it for the night photography tip. It was really awesome! Would like to thank Sandra greatly for her teachings and for bringing me to these fabulous places. Thank you! :D

And that's all for today. Hmm, since my DPA classes have ended now. Gonna be busy with registration and stuff. I need to extend my student pass as well. Whew, but well better be busy than be bored right. Okay see ya people! Spread the love.

Love my girlfriend even more. And please, it's not that I'm selfish :(

No comments: