Saturday 13 March 2010

Time

Time is like a ferris wheel.
Photography by Yours Truly
Just that, it revolves slower.

Today was such a nice "impromptu" day. I was about to eat my lunch when Jeslyn called me, following Neal, and we just came up with a plan to meet up in Orchard! I mean like just suddenly haha. I was not having any plan at all today and well, they made my day for planning this awesome outing together! And what's best? We had no plan at all (except for Jeslyn going to PS)

So well met them up at Taka and then we bussed to PS to accompany Jes to get her phone fixed. She wanted a replacement but too bad, her phone was sent for repair. After that we basically had nothing to do! Well apart from going to Cotton On where I get a pair of pants there.

Went to walk around before going to the HK cafe for dinner. And believe it or not, we spent like 1.5 hours there talking, eating, joking, and for me taking pics. But it's just amazing how we could spent such amount of hour talking. Without even realising. Then we headed to mac to try their new spicy shaker fries thingy. And we spent... Another 1.5 hours there. How awesome!

And I'm sure you can't believe what we talked there.

From... Driving license, to backpacking, to nosebleed, to religion, to travelling to Europe, to going to Thailand, to WEDDING (?!), to school, to many more! Within that 1.5 hours!

Well apart from the fun I had with them, I kind of think apart as well. Like I realised that I've spent 8 years in Singapore already (in the upcoming June). And that I spent four years of friendship with them. I can't imagine what my life will be after I graduate from SP. Will we be keeping in touch? Will we be still as close as we are now?

And one kind of "far" question. How will I arrange my wedding? If I've so many friends here?

Well to the first two questions, the answer, I will try to make it as DEFINITELY as possible. To the third question, let time tell the answer. Anyway it's so far away from now, and I'm talking about wedding already.. Gosh.

Alright that's all for this awesome day with Neal and Jeslyn. Hope to see more of this day in the future. And I'm currently very tired and sleepy. Okay, ciao people!

I hope it's not coming back...
PS: Happy 380th post my dear blog :)

No comments: