Tuesday 16 February 2010

Going shopping

Oh yeah, tomorrow I'll be going to Jakarta tomorrow with my sis on some sort of shopping haha. So as usual, let me list of what I'm going or I want to get from tomorrow's trip.

A new backpack

More short pants

Some polo shirts/shirts

A new pair of shoe (if I really want it, not on my WANTED list though)

Books and more!

Hopefully tomorrow's trip will be a fruitful and fun one yeah, I hope I get all I wanted tomorrow. And well it's a new mall so I supposed it'll be a good one.

Today did a few things, not as boring haha. Went to buy brunch together with my sis and then in the afternoon I went to eat lunch with my mum and two sis! Hmm come to think of it it's been quite a while since I actually with the three of them, together.

Then in the late afternoon went to my sis' office to help out with some stuff and yeah. That's about it for the day. Alright I'm hitting the sack early cause I'll be leaving early tomorrow, so see ya I guess!

It feels weird to go to Jakarta on such short trips :P

No comments: