Wednesday 20 January 2010

Back!

Helllllo people! I'm back from the Genting trip and it was soooo awesome. And yes it was freaking cold as well, but somehow I got used to the weather on the 2nd day. It was a fabulous trip I must say with the theme park and the shopping and the walking we did!

Well shall just briefly go through what we did on the three days, pictures tomorrow or some other days cause I'm lazy to upload it haha.

First Day:
Well met at Jurong East with Jes and Neal at about 6.40, which was supposedly at 6.30 haha. Then Ade hopped on the train at Chinese Garden and we made our way to the lakeside and the bus terminal. Rode the bus to Genting at about 8 (From Tuas) and reached Genting at 2. 6 hours! We spent most of the time sleeping cause we couldn't sleep the previous night but we did some nice chatting too.

As we arrived in Genting we checked in and waited for like an hour plus to get our keys... Our queue number was 7112 and the queue number being served was 7034. Can you imagine that? And yes it is in sequence. Rested in our rooms for a while and headed to Pizza Hut for lunch, super late lunch. And we were full! Played bowling, arcade and shopped a little, and watched the spy next door which is super duper funny!

Second Day:
Spent most of the day at the theme park, had a superb, and awesome time there with all the rides we took! I enjoyed all of them especially the power shot one! Where Neal and me were brought up to like some 30 storey tall tower and then we plunged down. It's exciting and nice too! And scary but seriously, nice...

Went for dinner (or lunch) after taking a break from the theme park and then spent the night walking around to shop! Bought a shirt and two cool umbrellas haha, and some key-chains for my family. And we also played some of the chill-out rides in the indoor theme park and yeah, that was how we spent the night of the second day.

Third Day:
Since it was our last day we did nothing much, completed my shopping and then spent the afternoon in the hotel room chatting with them. And then headed to Starbucks to chill out while we wait for time to go by.

The journey back was alright, just that I couldn't sleep at all because perhaps I had a great sleep on the second night. And perhaps it's just that I couldn't sleep! But well took some time to do a reflection in the bus as I always did after every trip. Which is nice. Have a peace of mind you know.

As we arrived in Singapore, we went to eat dinner together before we went back to our own respective houses. Thanks to Adeline's mum for sending us to Clementi. Then took a taxi together with Jeslyn while Neal took his own taxi and then I reached home!

That's all for my wonderful and fabulous Genting trip. Since it was my first time in Genting, I would say the trip was an enjoyable one! And this was also my first time traveling only with 3 of my friends. And tell you what, traveling with friends is seriously an enjoyable thing to do! Hopefully we can have another trip again somewhere yeah.

Alright see you guys then, I wanna rest and take a break. 2E4 chalet is coming up soon so well, better rest well! Okay see ya!

Thanks to Jeslyn, Ade, and Neal for the wonderful trip!

No comments: