Sunday 3 January 2010

Silence

Road to nowhere.
Feeling weird. I wanna go to such roads.

Hello people! Right, today was a... Very quiet day I suppose. And I did nothing much as well... So well it was rather boring, except for the evening part. And since I didn't blog yesterday, I shall tell what I did yesterday, today.

Well yesterday was quite a sunny day, which was great! After it's been like raining here almost everyday. But it still rained in the evening. Went to accompany my sis to buy a new phone for her, cause her phone was rather faulty. And then played futsal wth my bro and sis' boyfriend and my dad's workers. Well... It was a draw 5 vs 5 and I scored 2 goals! (Was in my dad's workers team)

That was the major happenings yesterday. Today was as I said I quiet day because my sister has returned to Singapore but just for 4 days to take some test. Then when she's back here, it's my turn to return to Singapore. Time sure does fly right?

Today went to eat out with my sis and her friend and boyfriend. And then did a little bit shopping as well. Not really shopping but more of buying stuff like DVD player cause ours spoilt. And buy some cable extension for my sis' room cause like our cables are running here and there. And we did some tidiyng up as well.

And in the evening we BBQ-ed together with my dad, sis and my maids. It's been such a long time since we BBQ-ed together. Well sadly my sis and mum were not there cause they went to the airport.

Well it's kind of weird to know that I only have like 4 days left here and that's all for my long holiday. But oh well, what can I do and what can I say. The results are waiting for us... And we're waiting for them. And these days, I'm feeling this like "weird" feeling. Like you know when we finished an exam, we have that "finished exam" feeling and when we are about to have exam we have that "exam coming" feeling.

I do have that "I'm going back" feeling but it feels weird. Maybe it's the fact that I'm going back... To see my results! And to start my new year in SP as well. Perhaps the "I'm going back" feeling, together with the "I'm seeing my results" feeling and with the "I'm starting a new life in SP" feeling = weird feeling? Most probably so.

Okay don't bother if you don't understand. Anyway I guess that's all for today. I'm really looking forward to my Bandung trip on Tuesday. Wee, another road trip, another journey. Love it. Okay then that's all so see ya!

What you think is who you become.

No comments: