Monday 4 January 2010

Suffering

One day I will, find that freedom.
Freedom, sometimes people treat it as a joke, or they are too confident about having it.

Hello people, hmm today was a good day in the afternoon. A bad day in the evening I suppose. I don't feel like telling what happened on the evening. lemme just tell you what happened during the day eh?

Well hmm went to eat lunch outside with my sister, and did a little shopping as well for my Bandung trip tomorrow because you know we need drinks and stuff so yeah. And we also went to accompany her friend to buy her blackberry! And she's getting one soon as well, my sis I mean.

And as for what happened in the evening, I shall let my ramblings sort of tell you how I feel.

You know sometimes I ask myself why am I leading this kind of life. Why do I lead this life while others lead their lives. Why in some parts of my life I felt so insecure and so unfair that why must this happen to me, that kind of thing? Why must I do this and that and such?

And sometimes I wonder to myself, why does eveyone think about money? Where all I need is anything enough to satisfy my hunger and give me a shelter to give me warmth? Sometimes I wonder isn't it happier to live a simple life, where you don't need money as long as you're happy, rather than a good life with lots of money but you are suppose to face hardships?

Perhaps money IS the root of all evil. You know, like as if the more money you have the more trouble you'll meet? Money will make you happy, but it does make you feel so sick too. With problems. I don't need money, all I need is happiness, joy, and the taste of freedom in life. But well, what can I say? This is my life and I have no choice but to live it.

But I want to make a promise that one day, I will find what I want to find in life, even though I'm leading this life.

Sigh, so many things happening in my life. No one knows but I feel that I'm inwardly tortured within me, because of me. Cause I kept thinking of things and worrying and this and that. I'm living in the silence that no one hears. But well...

Okay that's all for today. Today may be a bad day for me, but I'm sure tomorrow will be a much better day. And God, I hope that the next few days, or my last few days of my holiday here will be a great and much better day than today as well too. Thank you.

I'm living in a silence, that no one hears.


No comments: