Sunday 10 January 2010

Fruit, of my labour


Results, tomorrow.
Photography by Yours Truly.
I'm, freaking out. Seriously!


Hello people! Today was a... Really nothing to do day haha, except for the cooking I did in the evening. And today I woke up at like 1.20 PM, oh gosh, cause I slept at 4 yesterday, watched some really good shows and then I couldn't sleep. Yeah. Perhaps it's because of tomorrow.

TOMORROW!

Tomorrow, we shall taste the fruits of our labour.
Even though it maybe sweet, bitter, or sour,
It is a fruit that is worth to be savoured!
Remember those hours, the days, the sweat.
The sleepless night, and the red bump on your fingers.

Tomorrow, is the outcome of those things!

Yeah tomorrow is the release of the O Level Results! So how can I not freak out! Oh gosh, hopefully I'll get what I hope for, and yes I'm hoping for the best, and yes I'm still scared! But well as Emily told me, worrying won't solve anything. And... Yeah, lets just hope for the best aye!

Alright I guess that's all for today. Hopefully I will get good results yes! Pray hard for me! Arrrgh. See ya!

About 2 months ago, I was still doing Os. Now? I'm going to taste my fruit of labour.

No comments: