Saturday 9 January 2010

Tired


Live simply, like a wedge of lemon in a glass.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Lemon tea, without the tea.


Hello people! Today I had a great but tiring day. well the tiring part will be most probably because of my 2 hours of sleep... Couldn't sleep last night and I don't know why. Hopefully I'll have a great sleep tonight eh. Today was a blast, many things happened so shall talk about that.

Well I conducted the band for their CCA open house. I would the say the performance was not too bad, it was okay but not marvelous. It was great but not fantastic that kind of thing? Haha. Well so long they tried their best there, and enjoyed what they did on the hall, I would say that's not a problem.

Then went to eat with Neal and Jes (only me and Neal were eating) at Uncle Sam... Wow miss that place haha! We used to eat there last year together and now we're eating it again. But I got so full and I don't know why even though I usually like don't feel full.

At night went to NPCB concert with LTY, Brenda and Sandra. Very nice repertoire and nicely played as well! Love the March Willing and Able, Domus, MJ songs and more. Alumni band was also great. American Graffiti woots.

And then thanks to LTY for accompanying me to eat dinner together, had a nice chat on food too, on the different kinds of meat somehow. And I headed home and somehow met a few weird people in the bus. There's this guy who talked back to the bus captain when he didn't tap his card... That's like so diao. And he "used" the sound of my card to hide his trick. Too bad my card got lagged so he got caught.

Then there's this super unhygienic man who took of his sandals, and then like scratch his toes? Eew? And then he's weird in a sense he always looks back to the guy I mentioned above. And he always stare at people talking, walking, chatting. Weird... But well I guess that's how diverse the world is? Haha!

Okay that's all for today, it's been a wonderful day and I would never regret and forget my experience of conducting the band today. Alright people see ya!

Burger King's burgers are getting nice?

No comments: