Sunday 17 January 2010

Genting!


Blue skies... Is loved
Photography by Yours truly.
As always :)


Hello people! Back to blog again. Oh man can't wait for tomorrow cause... I'm going to GENTING! With Ade, Jes and Neal! Woots, like finally we have a planned holiday haha. So weird, we've been talking about it before Os and we couldn't have it planned and now we have it! Yay. Genting! It'll be my first time going there. So hopefully the trip will be a smooth one! :D

Anyway today did nothing much, again. Sometimes my days here are really like those "Nothing to do much" day. What can you do? I totally have NOTHING to do haha. But well, those days will soon be gone, since my SP days will start pretty much soon I suppose. And next week will be jammed pack with lots of things.

Genting, 2E4 chalet... And next next week will be like 4E1 BBQ and then my SP will start. So I suppose it's uhh 9 more days I suppose. Woots. Oh well, sometimes it's kind of ironic that I want school to really start but I do really want to enjoy holiday as well. It's weird but oh well haha.

So well I cooked dinner today, finally haha. Cooked soup cause I'm having cough. I think it's a cold-cough cause I only got it when I'm feeling cold like at night or something like that. Turned out nice but I couldn't finish it. Hoping to finish it either tomorrow or tonight haha.

Alright that's all for today. I hope that the weather in Genting during our trip will be cool and sunny! Hope it doesn't rain AT ALL yes! And hope the trip will be a smooth one eh. My first time overseas with my friends only. Hmm, smell of freedom awaits.

See ya Genting!
PS: May not blog during the trip. Will try to.

No comments: