Wednesday 6 January 2010

Going back


5 more days to D-day
Photography by Yours Truly.
This was taken while I did that prose for Miss Sophia, and now...


Hello people! Today was a normal day I think, quite a special one with "special" things going on as well haha! Shall talk more later on. Well it's my last day of my holiday here :( and I'll be going back to Singapore tomorrow. And the results, arrgggh! It WILL be out on the 11th! 5 more days! Gosssh. Well hopefully I don't freak out when I see my result.

Today went to cut my hair, again. I know it's kind of too early but I love the hairdresser way of cutting my hair into this style. And since it's so much cheaper to cut my hair here than in Singapore so why not right? Yup. Then headed to this new restaurant in my town to eat lunch with my sister. They serve real good food, it's not bad at all.

After lunch, guess where I went... The temple! Yes! Haha, it's been like ages since I went to the temple of my town, it used to be where my Sunday religious class is held when I'm still here, and I used to go with my mum there to pray every 15th day of the lunar month, or during special events. And today I went there, to pray of course.

I pray for a safe return to Singapore, and my sis' return here, and my Os result, and for my family to be healthy and safe always. Well it's been such a long time since I went there, so going there was like a little memory trip for me as well.

Then went to shop a little while in which I met my primary school friend, Wina and chatted for a while as well. And then headed home and spent the rest of the day at home.

Oh well, let me do like a summary of my holiday here. I feel that my holiday here gone quite a little bit more quickly than my holiday last year. It's both a bad and a good thing, unlike last year in which I had, I can say, the most boring holiday here cause I literally did nothing much. But at least this year (or last year, which means it's last last year holiday that I'm talking about) I have more activities and thus my holiday is better I suppose.

And I did lots of trips, fun trips as well. Like the Plabuan Ratu trip, the Bandung trip, Jakarta trip with Wendy and more. I wish I could go to more places but well, didn't have the chance yeah. Hopefully I'll have more chances during my next long holiday which I don't know when.

Anyway I'm not feeling as sad as I used to feel to go back to Singapore tomorrow cause firstly, I'm eager to see my results, in an ironical way of being scared to see it too. Secondly, I can't wait to start my new year in SP, and thirdly, I miss my friends bad... So can't wait to see them again when I return.

Alright I guess that's all for today and my holiday trip here. It's a happy, meaningful, fruitful, not so happy days, great, and not so great trip all mixed up together like a pot of soup. And now a new year is waiting ahead of me. Hopefully the new year will be a much better year as compared to the last few years yes. And hopefully my O Level result will be what I hoped for. Ciao!

Time surely flies. It does.

No comments: