Friday 1 January 2010

New year


A new beginning to a new year. Like a sunrise.
Sunrise, begins a new day. Like how a year begins its first day.

Hello people! Today is the first day of 2010. To me it's a very quiet day haha, since my cousins have all returned to Jakarta. So now it's only left with me and my sisters and brother and parents. But anyway, it's a sunny day today so it was rather warm, and not the usual cold. But I have flu.. Arrgh

Well today went to accompany my mum and sis to shop for clothes. Didn't buy any cause I'll be going to Bandung next week to hunt for clothes and shoes! Yay. Then went for a little grocery shopping and to stock up on my instant noodles inventory in Singapore mwahaha.

And today was a tiring and sleepy day too. I slept from like 7 to 9.30. Perhaps it was the medicine effect that I ate in the afternoon. Yeah, damn the flu. I've been sneezing like crazy and snorting like madly and my nose is blocked as well. Hope it will go away soon.

Well it's a new year, a new beginning perhaps. Hopefully it will be a good one ahead in SP and yup. I'm really eager to start my new year in SP, and... Seeing my results. Well it's again an irony of life. I wanna see it and yet I fear it. Oh well hopefully my results will be what I hope for and it will be good of course!

Okay that's all for the first day of 2010, hope my days in 2010 will get better and better. Same goes for you! Okay see ya and ciao

The results, in about 10 days. Gosh

No comments: