Thursday 14 January 2010

The days


Fly me to the sky, and let me dance among the clouds.
Photography by Yours Truly
Skies, love!


Hey people! Back to blog again! Did not blog these 3 days because either A) I got nothing to do, or B) I got nothing to blog or C) I'm too lazy to blog! Haha. When I have nothing to do, I seriously have nothing to blog, and I won't feel like blogging you know. But anyway I shall tell you what I did today and yesterday. Spring Cleaning!

Okay so basically my table was in a mess, so I decided to clean it up by like getting rid of the things I don't need anymore, and packing the things I want to bring back to Indo. And now my table is sooooo super clean and nice! Haha love it! I want to try to change the positions of things on my table as well, like the position of this and that.

As for today, I went to clear my CDs. Music CDs, Movies and more. Well actually it's my sis who asked me to sort em out, like sort those you wand, and sort those you don't want. And sort those you want to bring back, and sort those you want to keep. Well the sorting out is done, I have a plan! Haha. Since I'm going to have my room soon (in the future), I'm going to bring back my beloved classical music CDs that I bought with my own hardwork of money! Haha. It's priceless in the future I guess...

And I also found my old CDs again! Like those CDs that I recorded when I was in P4-P6. So I decided to listen to it again... And the songs just made me smile again! Firstly because it brought me back to those years, and secondly it is like as if I discovered those nice songs I listened in the past, like a long-lost nice songs. And now I found it again and I'm loving it! Like for example I found Ronan Keating Song "Life is a Roller Coaster" and it's such a nice song!

I finally cooked again just now, I cooked chicken fillet with egg and butter... Sounds weird? It tastes alright I guess, just that I need to reduce the salt I used. And yesterday I cooked this pasta with tomato sauce... I discovered a secret ingredient. BUTTER! Add butter to your tomato puree and oh my God the sauce feels so smooth and creamy. Really nice.

Alright I guess that's all for today and yesterday. Really looking forward to Monday! Cause I'm off to Genting with Ade, Jes and Neal! It's like a trip that celebrates out fantastic result eh? And we deserve it I suppose. Okay see you all!

Life is a roller coaster, you just gotta ride it.

No comments: