Sunday 18 March 2012

24 more hours

 Favourite drink. Ever!

24 more hours, to guess what? RESULTS haha. I'm such a spoiler I know but oh well too bad. It's reality so we can never run away from it so yup. And also in like 36 more hours? I'll be flying off to US! YES USA :D

If you didn't know yes, I'll be flying of to US for a holiday with my aunt's friend and my sis woohoo! First time, and finally another continent to be stepped on :D My dream of stepping on the 7 continents (if not 5 heh, since the other 2 is difficult) is getting closer and closer :D I'll be going to Chicago and yup exploring some other parts of the US so yup. Gonna be an awesome trip (Y).

Today was alright. Still feeling moody I don't know why. Went to do grocery shopping again with my mum and sis, and we went to eat at our favourite restaurant D'Green for some snacks. Pretty yummy, but service was a tad long. Not sure why but nevermind we got our food anyway.

Yeah I guess that's all for today. Shall do the day17 - 19 challenge now! And I don't owe anything.

Day 17 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit

To move, not so much. To visit, one whole list of places! Haha. Okay moving is not really... My kind of thing. Well I'm born in Indonesia and so well as much as I can I will stay and live here! Unless something happened that forced me to move out of this beautiful country, then I will move. And places I would like to move... Paris, Mongolia, China, New Zealand, Maldives, Iceland, Palau, Hawaii, Russia. But well :) The place I would first move will be Singapore. You all should know why :)

Visit - Lots of places! But my top list will be: Mongolia, Tibet, Paris, Iceland, Russia, New Zealand, Italy, Morocco, Africa, Hawaii, Palau, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Chengdu, Qinghai, Hei Long Jiang, Kazakhstan, Raja Ampat islands, Pulau Bangka, Lombok, Bali (again), Nepal, Japan, London, Scotland, and much much more. The list will just go on and on and on. But these are the places :)


Day 18 - Your highs and lows this past year

Can I say this past year as my 2nd year in poly? :D

So anyway lets start with the lows. I would say firstly, my GPA dropping as I once said, but thankfully maintaining my cumulative GPA. Year 2 was really really a tough year for me, with lots of things happening at the wrong timing. But also this year is when I learnt the most :) Decided to stop band for semester 2. Well, I really miss band now so yeah :/ Getting my OITP cancelled. But I believe life has better plans for me :) I can't really think of the lows. What else? Oh well haha. Whatever it is, what has happened has happened. Either I move on, or make things better!

The highs - Inner Mongolia OCIP with my awesome GT! Korea trip with SPSB, reaching the summit of Mount Kinabalu (hell yeah!), SCMS 10KM, Poly50, getting into research hehe, winning a few photography competitions (mini ones though, and one major one I suppose). And yep. There's more, I'm just a bit lazy to think of them but yeah. As I said my year 2 is a wonderful year. Though it may be the toughest, it's also the year that I enjoy aesthetically and more. I learnt a lot about life.

Oh well, highs, lows, medium, that's life! :)


Day 19 - A song that you can play on an instrument

I play the piano majorly, so I'll just put one song that I truly enjoy playing on the piano! And it's...



Howl's Moving Castle Main Theme - The Merry-go-round of Life by Joe Hisaishi! Yes this is the orchestral version but I can play the piano one :D And one thing I'm most proud of myself is that I play most of this song by ear! I managed to get the score like 3 years ago. But I lost it (somehow) and well decided to play the rest of the song by ear. So yup, I love Joe Hisaishi songs. And this is by far my favourite song from him (out of the so many awesome songs he has!).

Afterall, we're riding on the merry-go-round of life :)

No comments: