Friday 2 March 2012

Live the moment

 Oh yes I miss the blue skies too
Hopefully I can see them soon. With the sun

Rainy day today, and nothing much happened. But today my JC friends got their A Level results! :D Heard good news, sad news, and unknown news haha but well my dear friends, I know this is a really important exam of your life. But don't ever give up! There are ways you can continue on with life and your education pathway. Results don't dictate who you are (even though in the bitter reality, they tend to) so yup. Cheer up and don't give up okay! You can do this :D

Not sure why but I'm feeling excited for their results too. I guess the fact that I went through a similar "stage" which is known as O Levels, well I guess I can feel their anxiety, hopefulness and excitement too. So yep. Talking about results... Mine will come in another 18 days! Rawrrr uga uga.

I guess that's poly life for us - we got "heart shocks" twice a year. And our results will accumulate and affect the other results and well eventually, our final one :/ Nevertheless... I'm just hoping for the best! Hopefully my grades will improve. Just to pull my GPA up :)

Okay that's all for today. Day 03 challenge!

Day 03 - Something that you miss

Oh boy I have so many things that I miss at the moment! Haha. Hmm I miss Kinabalu, cause I've been shrouded by mists these few days. The weather, the temperature, everything, it brings me back to the days when we were at Kinabalu! Those were the really good days! Hehe. And I miss the guides as well, their friendliness and so on. Miss Pendant Hut and the food and other hikers at Laban Rata.

I miss my friends. 6 of my good DBS 2B05 friends! Even though it's 2 weeks of holiday already... I miss having lunch with them at FC3 heh. I miss my Med Tech and Cardiac friends whom I've never met for a very long time cause of their ITPs! I miss my secondary school friends. I miss my awesome clique even though we last met last week heh.

I terribly miss band. Miss the feeling of making good music together with a bunch of musicians! I miss running. I miss Starbucks (since my hometown doesn't have one heh). I miss Inner Mongolia, the good times we had again. I miss Sweden and Norway, 3 long years it has been.

I miss lots of things. I guess it's normal for us to miss things. I mean well we're all humans after all. Unless you truly don't treasure memories then I guess you won't miss much things. For a pretty sentimental guy like me, I miss lots of things most of the time. Sometimes random flashbacks of events would just pop inside my head suddenly.

Certain things that happened would make me be reminded of things too, and then miss them. Like certain food, music, or objects. It's human's nature I suppose.

Just well, again.

It dawned upon me

No comments: