Monday 5 March 2012

6 months on

"Ah well. Memories made, journeys ventured, stories written, chapters closed, and new page opened. All these are written inside our memories. Wherever we go, wherever life goes, in one way or another, they are still with us, right?"

Thanks to Ardin for the post, I've lost track of time and realised today is the 6th month since our trip to Inner Mongolia! Time flies huh. It feels like as if it was 4 months ago or something like that. If it weren't for Ardin's post, I think today would just fly by without me noticing that it's 6 months since our trip. It's just too fast! Argh, don't like it, soon we're going to be year 3 and then I'm 20 and then and then hahaha.

But well anyway even though 6 months have passed, I'm sure our memories will still last! And it will last forever for me. To me the trip, the people, the memories are something that I will remember for years. It's just great to be part of the team, part of the trip, part of the memories. The green transformers are surely the people I will treasure, cause without them, no memories will be created and written. Right?

A trip is as good as the people in it. Even though let say I'll be going for another Green Desert trip, I feel that well things will never be the same anymore. Different people, new memories though. But it will be totally different from the fun I had with my Green Transformers. Well :)

6 months on, and I'm really glad to be part of the team, the trip and the memories. To know that everyday I'll wake up knowing that I once went to a trip to Inner Mongolia together with this bunch of awesome people, to be remembered of the trip from the photos I have in my computer, on my wall, in my phone, in my iPod. The montage I made, the poems I've written, the memories I've carved in myself. To know all these just bring a smile to my face. To be a part of something wonderful. Yup :) [Thanks Togo for the inspiration!]

Ah well. Memories made, journeys ventured, stories written, chapters closed, and new page opened. All these are written inside our memories. Wherever we go, wherever life goes, in one way or another, they are still with us, right? :) Treasure the moments people!

Okay that's all for today's post, moving on to le challenge day 06!

Day 06 - One of your favourite TV shows

Oh boy somehow I hate these challenges for asking me "one of's" or "a's" cause I'll be spoilt for choice! Especially when watching TV is like my all time leisure activities hehe. But oh well okay I'm gonna break the rules by listing out a few and choosing one. This is called improvisation okay... Hahaha.

Anyway I love watching TVs. I'm less of a drama guy and serial shows but I watch them when they're just playing. Like HIMYM, the Simpsons, NCIS, CSI etc. I don't mind movies too, but only good movies heh. Most of the time I watch three things: Documentaries, Cooking shows and travel shows! I do watch concerts as well, and music channels like MTV and Natgeo Music hoho.

In fact my all time favourite channels are Asian Food Channel (drool time), Discovery channel groups and National Geographic groups as well. From Discovery, Discovery science, Discover health and living. Natgeo, Natgeo wild, Natgeo travel (My favourite!) and Natgeo music. And of course not forgetting TLC! Really awesome channels I always go to heh.

But anyho okay I'll just say ONE show then, from the list of all these awesome channels which show like hundreds of them heh. And the show is....










Image courtesy to the Globe Trekker website at: http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/index.php [Oh damn the image got cut! Haha]

But yes this is one of my favourite TV shows cause well.. It's all about travelling! I love how the hosts show us what we can do in the countries featured. It's like traveling the world without leaving your doorstep! But well watching shows like this made my leg itch and made me feel like really really traveling man :D

There are also other awesome travel shows like Lonely Planet shows and other Natgeo adventure shows like Departures (really awesome).

Yup that's all for today's post! See you tomorrow :)

No comments: