Friday 9 March 2012

Goodbye

 If you realise, no one teaches you to laugh, to smile, and to feel happy

Today I received a shocking news. One of my dad's workers, whom I have known since I'm quite young just passed away this morning. It was really shocking cause I just met him yesterday and he seems normal. Well we don't talk much but we always see each other whenever he used to come by my house. And when I was young well I've met him since then basically. I saw him yesterday and he left this world this morning.

Life is just so unpredictable at times. Nevertheless, rest in peace to him.

Treasure your life people.

Anyway nothing much happened today. But in the afternoon helped my sis to key in some stuff into the computer! Pretty interesting things to do. Hard in the beginning but as you go through it again and again, you get used to it and well then it's just like kinda breezy then :)

Alright not much to talk to today so day 10 challenge then!

Day 10 - A song that reminds you of somewhere

Okay I'm not sure how to interpret this. Reminds me as in a memory? Or reminds me as in makes me feel like a place, reminds me of a place (not necessarily a place I went to). Nevertheless I'm including both heh.

La Voix by Malena Ernman



This song reminds me so much of Sweden! Well firstly cause I visited Sweden in 2009. And she was the singer representing Sweden for the Eurovision singing concert! I was expecting her to be in top 5 or something like that cause she's really good! I love the song and I love her voice. Turned out she was 21st OMG. So shocked by the outcome. But still I love the song! :)

Plus when I was there, I went to a palace and there was this change of guards ceremony. There was a band playing there and they played this song! Check out my Sweden post back in June of 2009. Really great memory man...  This song so reminds me of Sweden! :)

Sweet Lullaby by Deep Forest



Well as for this song it reminds me of a place. A wide grassland with blue sky and the setting sun. Streaks of yellow clouds are in the sky and then the wind is blowing softly. The air is cool and refreshing. That's what this song reminds me of. The calm evening sky when the sun is setting.

Yup these are the two songs that remind me of somewhere. Hope you like them too! :)

No comments: