Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 09 - Pictures of something that make you happy

Reunited with this awesome old song called Emotion by Samantha Sang and Bee Gees (OMG I just found out who are the singers. I know the title but not the singer, oh well). I heard Destiny Child's cover of the song just now while having dinner with my sis and cousin. I really love the song, soothing and I love the melody and chords etc. It reminds me of my primary 5 days. When I bought a CD of old songs and this song was one of them.

In the words of a broken heart it's just emotions that's taking me over~

Anyway today was alright I guess. I received a message from Vithya reminding me of the Space Challenge! Sadly most of us are not free on Saturday for the briefing, we're both overseas and Candy and Kai have a workshop so yeah. Then left with Syazwani but I don't wanna trouble her to go alone too. So we'll just have to send the in-charge an email if we have any clarification. I hope we can get through this soon!

Even though the dateline is like in July, but we'll be having ITPs. I know it must be difficult for us to get through together to discuss. But when there's a will, there's a way, right? :)

Every journey begins with a single step so lets go! Hehe.

Okay day 09 challenge!

Day 09 - Pictures of something that make you happy

Well as someone who loves photography, taking a nice photo makes me happy. And seeing it again in the future makes me happy too. I put it in a way that well - happiness is like taking a perfectly exposed photo. And when well you take a nice photo that makes you smile. I have a few photos that never fail to make me smile whenever I look at them. Gonna break the rules and gonna post a few! I don't care :P [Cause actually the real question is -A- picture that makes you happy heh]


Yes I know I've shared this photo like 5 times in my blog or something like that. Too bad, this photo makes me happy so I'm sharing again! Anyway yes this photo was taken in Inner Mongolia during my OCIP trip. It's taken on the last day of digging when we've digged the last hole for the sapling. It may just be a silhouette of my awesome Green Transformers, can't see the expressions. But surely you can feel the achievement and happiness no? Well as a the photographer of the photo, I can feel it. Sometimes I feel sad for not being inside this photo heh. But I feel more satisfied and happier to have taken this photo :)


This is taken in West Coast Park like 2 weeks ago when I went there with Candy. We were playing the flying fox (HAHAHA good memories of laughter) and while we were there there was this father and his daughter playing as well. I just took my camera and zoomed and shot this to capture the moment. I was expecting blurred and underexposed shot. So I didn't bother looking at the outcome. But when I transferred the photo to my lappy, when this opened, I smiled instantly. I felt so good to have captured this :) At times, I wish I can meet him again to give him this photo.


How can this not make me smile? My one of my proudest achievements so far :) [PS: Credits to awesome Mt Kinabalu guide for helping us take this photo!]


Smile and make the world a better place, a much better place. Gave the artist some coins, she posed for me and I took her smile on my SLR. Yep this is taken with film!


He's a farmer I know from my hometown. When he saw me and my camera, he asked me to take a photo of him. A photo of him and his proud crops. It's a watermelon by the way hehe.


I can show you lots of photos of blue skies. Cause they make them smile. So I'm just showing one


I can show you lots of photos of sunsets too. But this is one of the best shots I took in my hometown.


Don't forget the sunrise too...


Last photo! Grassland @ Inner Mongolia, China. When emptiness gave me bliss, and happiness.

Yup I can show you more photos but the post will be super duper long so I'm caping it here! Hope you guys love the photo and that these photos make you smile too :D See ya all then!

And as Buddha says:
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared :)

No comments: