Tuesday 6 March 2012

Conscience

 "I believe things happen for a reason
If they don't, then they wouldn't have happened at all"

Today was an awesome day I guess! I did nothing much but in the evening I went to meet two of my cousins and we ate Pizza with my sister and uncle hehe. I always love meeting my cousins because we'll always have a good laugh and we always talk and chat about things that we always enjoy. I guess when they say that cousins are your first best friends in life, it's so true. And I think they won't just be your first. But they will be your best friends FOR life :) Right? We've grown up together since young. And we'll grow up again.

But well, they're both working now, I'm going to year 3 soon. Time flies.

Oh well! Life is moving on so yup. Okay I know this is random but currently, I've been listening to "Someone Like You" by Adele for the past like 20 minutes or so. Just playing Youtube Videos of her different concerts. Royal Albert Hall, iTunes festival, Brit awards and so on. And on my iTunes as well. I just like that song. Not that I'm heart broken or something like that. I just love her song, and her voice.

Anyway I won't be writing an emo love post here heh.

But anyway... Sigh. This is not who I am basically but I have to agree that I'm not someone who usually can hold disappointments well.  Especially when the disappointment is something that's really... Disappointing haha. I may sound pretty selfish and unfair but I'm just jealous of my friends who are currently all over the world for their OITPs! Haha. I'm supposed to go to but there are problems on the opposite side so I ended up not going. But yeah it's been a month since I've received the news yet I still have this meow feeling in my heart heh.

And I think it's not right for me to feel unhappy about people's happiness! Haha. I still believe that life has better plans for me ahead. And even if it doesn't has a plan, then that's the plan it has for me and I life has to move on, I have to live on. Well I guess who wouldn't be disappointed to be expecting something to happen, to wait for something to happen for 5 months and then in the end you're told that it won't happen. But I guess that's life. You cannot expect things to happen smoothly all the time.

At one point in life, we just accept disappointments and well just move on. There's no point dwelling over the disappointments that we had all the time. So well I'm just gonna take this as a blessing in disguise cause I know that I might be disappointed with the outcome but I also know that I never know whatever good things that may happen and that I will miss if I were to really go for an OITP right? :)

Cheer up myself! Haha. Plus I told myself that I'm sure every ITP is unique. And actually honestly speaking I don't mind doing local. Just that well doing overseas would give a special and better edge I guess. But ho well I'm doing local so I'm fine! Really :) I once told someone that what I get in local ITP will not be what I get in OITP. Everything is unique, treasure every day of your internship.

Plus I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.  
If they don't happen for a reason, then they wouldn't have happened at all.

Okay feels good letting my heart out :)


Day 07 - A picture of you and your friends

See?! It's A picture again. I have loads of friends and I have loads of photos to choose from :/ But anyway since yesterday was 6 months since our Inner Mongolia OCIP, then here is a photo dedicated to my awesome Green Transformers! Yay :D

Special montage dedicated to a special group of people!

No comments: