Monday 19 March 2012

Pleased

Just received my results from iChat! All I can say is...

I'm very happy with my result! Pretty pleased with it hehe. My result improved so yep I'm really happy. Won't tell you the details here but yeah just happy heh. And no I didn't get a 4.0 FYI.

Just happy! I can now travel to the US with peace :D

Will be flying off tomorrow. To Taiwan first from Indo, then to SF, then to Chicago. OMG how to handle the long flight and jetlag! But whatever it is I'm going to get an awesome trip hehe. Wonder what I'll be doing there and what adventure is going to wait for me! :) Another continent stepped!

Alright just doing day 20 challenge. OMG it's been 20 days since I started!

Day 20 - A song during this time of the year

A song... Hmm. So like I'll take it as March 2011? Hmm what song did I listen to?

March 2011 --> CLS FLC --> Man in the mirror! (Y)



This song reminds me of my awesome CLS FLC! Great song, great lyric, great meaning. Michael Jackson FTW :D

Okay that's all for today. Damn excited for tomorrow. Not yet finished packing! See you! :)

No comments: