Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 04 - A song you wish you could play

 This evening was really windy

Was re-watching my KK trip photo montage... I really miss Kinabalu! Everything about our trip. Being in the summit, Pendant Hut, Laban Rata, Borneo Backpackers, everything! Really miss the good times we had in Kinabalu. It was really an awesome trip haha (yeah it happened like 3 months ago! Haha). Sometimes it feels amazing to remember again that I have summited Mount Kinabalu. Couldn't have done it without my awesome team. Imagine the AMS me and no one to help! I might just give up really.

It just feels good, to know you've achieved something you once thought you couldn't :)

Anyho, nothing much today either. Just went to take some photos for something. And met my aunt and we had a good talk as usual! :) Today's sky was really gorgeous so I went to shoot some photos at my dad's garden as well. It's been a while since I see beautiful skies like today. Just so lovely. Not the red and orange sunset I wish I could take but well, it's just beautiful :)

Alright day 04 challenge!

Day 04 - A song you wish you could play

If you don't know, I play 4 instruments! And always constantly wishing I can learn more. But I play the piano most of the time. And I really love the piano haha. I play the clarinet and flute in band, even though I've never touched the flute for almost 2 years now. And currently randomly plucking the guitar now. Next instrument: UKULELE. Ouyeah haha. Would love to play the violin and cello as well :)

So of course I have a few lists of songs I wish I could play. In this case I'll just talk about the piano. And the song that I wish I could play is... Really really a lot heh. I wish I can play lots of songs! I don't know which to choose cause when I choose one, I know I want to choose that other one instead. But oh well I'll just choose one okay! Hehe. And the song is:



Flight of the bumblebee by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov! Yep. This is not the original version I think. But seems like a more hardcore version played by the talented Yuja Wang! :D I've been really wanting to play this song... But somehow I learnt the harsh truth that I may not be able to play this cause my fingers are too fat :/ I tried playing once, super slow version, then quick quick quicken! And still sort of failed :P

But I'll play this one day of course :)

Alright so that's all for today! See you soon again :D

No comments: