Monday 12 March 2012

Sipping tea

Today the sky was pink, when the sun was setting!

Haha just another random title. Yes I love tea and I love sipping it. Especially when I'm at my dad's garden in the evening. The weather is cooling, air refreshing, when you sip the tea it feels like as if life is so darn good. Well yeah life is as good as you make it to be. Just like how we sip a good cup of tea. How much you enjoy it, depends on how much you feel blissed as you do it.

Umm yeah something like that.

Anyway look what I ate today!

 It's tut-tut or snails

It's snails! Freshly caught from the paddy field two days ago :D Cooked today hehe. Not bad, taste like the normal small scallops thingy (or la-la as we know it) with the superb aroma and freshness of the paddy field still being able to be tasted on it hehe.

Okay I will be going to Jakarta tomorrow till Friday to settle some stuff. My sis will be coming back for just 4 days on Friday so I'll hop on a ride with her and my brother back. Hope the 4 days will be awesome. Foreseeing.... Boredom though. Not sure too.

Okay day 13 it is :)

Day 13 - If you had $ 1,000,000 to spend how would you spend it?

Hmm I'm not someone who loves to "spend" money. As in you know like indulge myself if I have lots of money, go here buy this and go there buy that. In fact I'm quite "selfish". Lets say I got ang pao from CNY, I would bank it and don't wanna spend all of it. Hehehe. So in a sense you can say I'm someone who spend money when I want to spend. I don't have the urge to spend when I have the money.

Which I believe everyone is sort of like that too.

So most probably I'm going to first bank that million dollars in several banks HAHAHA. Okay maybe some to save and some to spend and some for donation (Y).

If I were to spend it here are the list of things I will spend it on:

- A baby grand piano (grand is too ex even though a million is enough to get it) which costs $40k?
- Make an awesome soundproof room just to put the grand piano
- Buy a stand up piano to be put on the living room so that I can play it for people
- Dine in like super duper posh restaurant, 3 michelin stars etc
- TRAVEL THE WORLD (Y) Go to Europe, Asia, and so on and forth
- Buy new camera body and lenses (Y)
- Watch concerts/musicals in the VIP box
- Decorate my house? If I have one heh
- Buy an awesome surround system for good awesome music
- Don't forget a SUPERB headphone
- Buy and learn how to play the instruments I wanna learn

I don't know what else to buy? Haha. I'm not an automotive guy, not a fashionista, not a gastronomy guy either (though I enjoy good food). If let say the above are the things I wanna get, perhaps say $200 000 for all of these. Meaning I'm left with $800 000. I'll save $400 000, donate $100 000 to various charities, $100 000 for my daily needs or something like that, for my parents and family too. $100 000 to set up a new business.

Then I'll earn more! And the cycle begins... Nyehehe.

Okay yeah that's really IF I can really get to follow what I've been planning to do. You know human nature can turn so freaking greedy. Maybe in the middle I turn to some greedy maniac and I go and spend on redundant stuff and then I lost all my money for nothing heh. But surely, I will never spend EVERYTHING. I'll keep aside some money. I think it's a bit... Waste to spend everything. Money is not easy to come by you know! Very hard to earn, very easy to lose.

Yeah that's how I'll spend if I have $1 000 000 hehe. A dream... Nyehehe!

No comments: