Wednesday 7 March 2012

Stop Joseph Kony!

I just watched the video made by the Invisible Children about an assholic mindless crazy psychologically mentally insane douche called Joseph Kony who abducts children in Africa and turn them into either children soldier, sex slaves and torture them! Asking them to kill their parents as an initiation? You're kidding me. He needs to be stopped! Please people, tweet about him, watch the video (link below) and make him famous!

MAKE HIM FAMOUS AND MAKE HIM STOP!



This is the video by the way. Watching this made me angry -.- he's just seriously... Crazy and heartless.

Anyway today is another so-so day I guess. Nothing much happened, but was watching my dad's workers trying to move this machine! It was quite an interesting and "Scary" thing to watch and at the same time very exciting cause it needs the maneuvering of 2 fork lifts to move the machine haha. Very huge machine indeed. But well they managed to move it so wheeewww. I wasn't part of the "team" but I felt relieved after it's moved haha! The excitement moves in too hehe.

Okay nothing much about today so... Day 08!

Day 08 - Plans/Goals/Dreams you have

Oh boy I have lots of plans and goals and dreams! I don't know where to start heh. Okay I think those three have different meanings... Like okay maybe goals and dreams are the same. Sort of. Plans are more of things which you hope to do in the near future. May not be very far of (like 20 years later, can be next month!). Goals and dreams can be of a longer distance. So I'll just list a few then? :)

Plans:
- Cycle to school!
- Run at least twice a week for Sundown (and Standchart, 21k here I come!)
- Walk home more (if I don't cycle)
- Plan my days well, hence my week during my ITP
- Go out and explore Singapore more?
- Have a better diet
- Have an awesome ITP! Hehe

Goals:
- Have an enriching ITP, learn lots from it
- Increase my GPA! (Now's the chance)
- Travel overseas with friends (grad trip?)
- Step on the 7 continents (or maybe 5 since the other 2 quite tough hehe)
- Trek in Nepal. Anapurna? ^^
- Go to Mongolia, Tibet and Central Asia

Dreams:
- Travel around the world
- Do bungee jumping and parachute down a plane (for leisure of course)
- Swim on the ocean
- Go to the Pacific Islands
- Write a book
- Conduct an orchestra
- Compose a song
- Find cure for cancer and AIDS (impossible? Possible!)
- Watch Sigur Ros concert hehehe

I have more than this list, obviously but I shall not list all of them. It won't end, as I write one, I'll think of another and the list will just go on. So I'll just cap it to these items okay. Alright that's all for today! See you again hehe.

Define happiness. It's difficult isn't it?

No comments: