Saturday 10 March 2012

Wind and sunset

Today was a gooooood day! Cause I finally can see a gorgeous sunset that I've been waiting for (Y). Two cloudy weeks and I finally can witness, see, shoot an awesome and gorgeous sunset! Really love it :) I shall post some photos here!

And wow today the evening was really really windy. I really mean it, very windy and cold. Kinda scary but awesome at the same time. I was in shorts and T-shirt, the wind blew and it's just so damn bloody cold! But anyway I'm the kind of person that loves cold weather so that's awesome :D But really, it was cold heh. Even after I reached home! Brrr

Alright I'm posting some photos so here they are :)






Back on day 11 challenge!

Day 11 - Your favourite comfort food and why

Favourite comfort food is definitely, definitely - SOUP! Don't you just love the warmth of the soup, added with the robust flavour of the stock, which is elevated by the sweetnes of vegetables and the meat's savoury? Then the herbs do their magic. Okay I sound like some food show host.

But anyway yes soup is definitely my comfort food. I love soups. In fact when I feel moody, I would usually cook soups. Just simple soup like chicken stock + mushroom + carrots + chicken + sausages and so on. It's an instant mood booster and happiness kicker. There's just something about soups that made me love it so so much. On a rainy day, a bowl of warm soup is your best friend hehe.

I'm not a huge fan of creamy soup. I prefer clear soups like those with stocks and so on. Less cream. And I have this weird habit of pouring soup into rice (and vice versa) and eating them together! So far only Candy agrees and does the same thing. Oh and also my family, we do that hehe. Most of the people find that habit of mine weird. But it's good! I like it haha.

I don't mind soups and breads too. Yum. I saw Jamie Oliver cooked this bread soup once on TLC and oh gosh it looks so divine. Been wanting to try but I don't have an oven :( Looks real good. I did a version of that once but... I separate the bread haha. Here's a photo of one of my soup creations!


No comments: