Sunday 11 March 2012

It's a Sunday

Mt Gede and the clouds


Well I can't think of any other title to give for today. So it's a Sunday! Yay!

Anyway as usual I went shopping with my mum and sis today. Bought nothing much just the usual stuff like drinks hehe. Anyway my aunt and my cousin is here! Till Tuesday. So just now we went for dinner with my aunts, uncle and cousins! Love it when we all gather together. We never fail to smile, to laugh and to simply have a good talk together :) Oh yeah hehe.

Yeah it's just another Sunday, there's nothing much to talk to so yup. Day 12 then!

Day 12 - A song that is a guilty pleasure

I have no idea how to interpret guilty pleasure... I searched and it says (lets say a song). It's a song you'll feel guilty when others found out you love listening to it. Well firstly I don't see the need of feeling guilty when others found out I love listening to a song. So... Yeah. Secondly I don't really have songs that I feel guilty listening! Haha. But well maybe if I put it in a way that people will find "shocking" to know I listen to some songs... Then I have a few answers. Let me see...



Yes I listen to old songs! Does that count?

Well I listen to a various old songs that I still love. Some songs which are released even before I was born! But thanks to my parents and Gold 90 FM in Singapore, which I really love to listen to when I was in primary school and sec 1 - 2 I really love old songs! I remember when I was in P6, my aunt was so shocked to know that I know lots of old songs haha. But I love them! Sometimes they're better than the songs nowadays. And it's a fact - but this is a reason why these songs still last till now.

Where some songs of the 2000 era just disappear now haha.

Okay ending the post with another oldie I love



This is not the music video but yup it's Regret by New Order. Not so oldie I guess cause it's a song from 1993. But still I was only one then! Haha. Anyway this song holds so many memories cause I found this song in 2009. I can still remember, first time listening to this song in Class 95 FM while studying in the libray with Jeslyn, Ade, MF and WQ. And that's also when I fell in love with this song.

This song holds so much memories of my O Level days! :') Anyway below is the link to the music video if you want to watch it on Youtube. Not bad! :)
Link of the music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G37z8Dtufc&feature=related

No comments: