Saturday 17 March 2012

Numb

Hmm. Nothing much today, I just got back from Jakarta yesterday. Since I've missed many days of my challenge, I will post them here. I've nothing much to do now anyway.

Today I made my electronic ID card! Very cool, well our ID used to be this laminated piece of paper but now we're turning electronic just like how we progress with technology I suppose. But the bad news is I don't know when it'll be done heh. When I'll get it, when I can use it so. Just hoping!

Feeling rather moody, numbed, quiet and empty today. I don't know why.

Anyway. Here goes the day 14 - day 16 challenge! 17 - 19 will be tomorrow ok?

Day 14 - How have you changed for the past 2 years

Well I think I've changed a lot for the past two years. Past two years would mean 2010 right? It's the year I enter poly and the year I start on my DPA. I guess... For better and worst, I've changed for the past two years. Let's start with the good things? I definitely have lost weight. I remembered I was 90kg plus in 2010 and now I'm 84 (Y). And I think I'm exercising MUCH MORE for the past two years compared to then hehe.

Definitely, I've become a more positive person. I tend to look more on the brighter side of things, and always try to seek the positivity of negative things. I gave up less easily. And definitely, definitely, I've learnt that life is not only about studies. About being the best, about being the top. But about having a balance in everything and most importantly seek joy in everything that you do.

I've become a better photographer? Haha And more I guess.

On the dark side, I think I still can't handle stress well, and my time well. Even though I feel my time management slightly improves for the past two years. And yes my result is dropping, though I can maintain my cumulative GPA thanks to my great result for semester 1. Hopefully can sustain it this time round! Don't wanna drop again. Sweet.

All in all, I just want to say - I want to still be Adhi for the past two years :)


Day 15 - What makes you different from everyone else

I'm sure we are all different from each other. What makes me different from everyone else is because, I Am Adhianto Suherli Lie and nobody else heh. But well I guess you can say... I don't really listen to mainstream songs, I listen to weird songs that not many listen to. I enjoy being alone most of the times because I think loneliness gives me happiness. I love to eat weird food.

I'm a guy who don't watch soccer/basketball but enjoy playing it and enjoy running. I'm a guy who loves notebooks (usually this is a girl thing right?). I keep a diary and enjoy writing in it. I love cooking and writing. What else? Haha.

But nevertheless well, how different I am from other people, makes me who I am, makes me who you are. Because it is the differences that we have in this world that makes life wonderful! :)


Day 16 - A song no one would expect you to love

Song no one would expect me to love? Hmm.... Well if I tell you the songs I listen to you guys will be shocked! (Except those friends that know I listen to these "weird" songs)

But well I like this!




Yes even though I like to listen to pop/classic/chilout/post-rock I love this song too! Well sounds like some "clubbing" song right, but I love the rhythm, the melody etc. Really good! Hehe

No comments: