Tuesday 10 April 2012

Back from USA

 The bean at Millennium Park in Chicago!
My Favourite place there. I love it.

Hello everyone! Finally I'm blogging. Oh gosh I've not been feeling well since I got here. First was jetlag, I went KO when I reached home on Sunday. Similar to Monday as well. I've been feeling unwell since I got back. Feeling nausea and having headaches. Search the symptoms and these two are part of jetlag symptoms. No wonder. But the feeling's horrible really. Hope it will be gone soon!

Anyway I'm back now, the trip was really awesome! 2 weeks there and it was really fun. I went to New York, Washington, Boston and Chicago. Didn't expect to go to so many places but well I did, and it was really fun to explore USA. It's really a beautiful country and I love the urban vibe there (especially New York and Chicago). But I did drive by beautiful sceneries from the countryside. Best of both worlds!

I really love Chicago and New York. Well it's been a dream of mine to travel to New York and it came true! Walking through Manhattan and Broadway did it. And Times Square! It's like... They're screaming to me: NEW YORK! And I got it. I love walking through the streets of Chicago as well. It's nice and the city has a warm vibe to it that I love. And I really enjoyed walking through Millennium Park! I love the bean (Y)

It was a good trip and I'll definitely be back there. New York especially. Not enough! :P

I've decided to do a post on each place I visited. So it's going to be nice and easy, instead of just blogging about the whole trip. Plus you know me, I don't like blogging about my every detail of my trip but more of the thoughts and experience of it. It's gonna be interesting. One by one I'll clear them off. But now I need to clear my blog challenge and promised! :)

Anyway I'll be uploading the photos to Facebook so you can check them out first :)

I'm going to clear off some of the questions per one shot! So it's faster! :)

Day 21 - A song you want to play in your funeral

A song that I definitely want to play in my funeral is Ara Batur by Sigur Ros! Also their famous Hoppipolla. Ara Batur is really special. When I found this song, I was listening to it everyday. And whenever I'm sad, I tend to listen to it as well. There was one time when everything felt wrong, I was feeling horrible. So I just sat down, closed my eyes and listened to this song. And I cried! The song is powerful really. That's when I decided to want this song to be played in my funeral heh.


And I even thought of like making a playlist before I die to be played in my funeral :P Like well I think make my funeral more musically happening HAHAHA. Anyway here's the song! :) Beware of tears



Day 22 - A song you play when you're happy, sad, bored hyped or mad

To me a good song is one that you listen to when you're happy, sad and mad. Cause it means it can make you happier when you're already happy, make you feel better when you're sad and calms you down when you're mad. And that one song is Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros! This song has been in my playlist ever since I discovered them in 2010 (I know it's damn late, but I'm damn grateful that I discovered this song thanks to my friend Joel! :D). It's practically the song for every situation I'm experiencing! Go check them out at Youtube cause I've put this here for a couple of times heh.


Day 23 - How you found out blogger and why you made one

Okay actually I first made blogger when I was in sec one. It was so.... Arggh I don't wanna remember it cause it's very "childish" hahaha. I think it was called adhianto-my-blog or something like that. And all I post was "today this happened I ate this and that" or "today I went to Mac with my friends" or "OMG tomorrow got 听写 or tests and I never study!" then it goes on and on. But then I somehow neglected it and stopped blogging till... I don't know when. I chanced to blog at Windows Live but stopped as well.

Then something reignited me again to blog in sec 3, in September to be exact. One reason was I was tempted to blog thanks to my fellow friends who blog as well (Annabel if you read this, you're one of them! Heh). And also I was reading this article of how people blog to improve their English. With O Levels approaching I used this opportunity to blog as well, hoping I can improve my English as well.

And last but not least, I feel it'll be a great platform for me to express and pour my emotions out. It feels good to evolve from my blogging. You can read it from time to time. I think I've matured through blogging. And you can see from the words I used, the things I blog about. If you want to express your feelings, blogging is really a great platform. You can try it out, there's no harm really. Here are my first two posts. DO NOT LAUGH HAHAHA.

Monday September 1 2008

First post!!!

Ok... Here's my first post... And I don't know what to post... Enjoy...

10.12 PM
Life's symphony...

New Blog New Life?

So here I am with a new blog! I don't know, I blogged in Messenger Live before and it's kinda boring but enjoyed it anytime. So all credits thanks to Annabel for helping me create this blog! Thanks a bunch! Ok, I may not post as many posts as I did in Messenger before since I gotta be used to it yeah? Ok hope there's no prob in my blog (better not) and hope you guys enjoy my boring blog...

Testing.... Testing...


11:36 PM

No comments: