Monday 30 April 2012

Raices!

The sky, the field, the softball players. A Monday evening

Raices is the name of Philharmonic Winds concert I went to just now! It's conducted by Mr Luis Serrano Alarcon and oh my goodness it's such a beautiful concert! It's really like seeing Spain and the Latin countries through my ears. So festive and so Spanish! I like it. I love the Libertango at the end too, it was just so sweet! :) Wish I can play it too heh.

I love the first song which is dances from the ballet Estancia. I love the 2nd and 4th movement which is the wheat dance and the final dance. The wheat dance was so good. The clarinets were as clear as a drop of water. And the solos etc just so fabulous. And then the last movement reminds me of a nice festival in Spain or something like that! So grand and happy.

And concertango... AMAZING. Kenneth Tse, the super awesome saxophone player just melted my heart away haha. I wish I could hear the song again and... This time round have a nice cup of wine with me heh.

Tomorrow is labour day! Yay I got a day to rest. But nahh I have work to do...

Oh well see you soon then!

I may be an easy going guy. Don't forget I'm a human and I know what's funny and what's not. Nevermind, thanks for training my patience. And as the saying goes, the lesser you care the happier you will be.

No comments: