Wednesday 11 April 2012

Pray for Sumatra

 In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do~

I was so shocked to see retweets from my friend of the earthquake near the coast of Sumatra! It's a 8.7 magnitude so it's VERY huge. I really hope the situation there is fine and everyone is safe. And I really really hope that there's no tsunami! I don't wish 2004 to happen. It's like a nightmare for everyone so I hope it will not repeat itself 8 years later.

Anyway today was a normal day. My jetlag is getting better. Still having headaches but thankfully the nausea is gone. Sort of. I just had it again just now -.- But anyway I think it's getting better so yeah hehe. It was a rainy day in my hometown. Super duper heavy downpour and yeah. The weather's weird but oh well.

Okay moving on the to 30 day challenge~

Day 24 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

I'm born in July so that makes me a Cancerian! And I'm proud to be one. Okay I've read some of the character traits of cancer individuals and I think what speak to me the most are that: we're "closed" people, we forgive, but never forget and overemotional. Well there are a few others but I'll only talk about these eh? Hehe. Cause the list will really be long.

What I mean by "closed" is that we tend to keep things to ourselves. Which is both good and bad, good in a sense we can be more "independent" and be less a burden to others. But bad cause we'll be the victims of our emotions. Honestly, yes, I'm someone who loves to keep things to myself. They say it's our sign (the crab) that signifies this. We have a shell not many can break, and we always go back inside our shell (AKA we keep things to ourselves).

Forgive but never forget. This is very true for me. Well a lot of people say "don't we all forgive but never forget?". True in a sense but some forgive AND forget. Some don't forgive but forget. I think well forgiving but not forgetting is different. It's like this. Lets say you did something to me which makes me angry. Well honestly speaking yes I will forgive you, and in the future when we meet, I'll be as per normal to you, like as if nothing happened. But I'll never forget what you did to me and, again as a Cancerian, I will be on my guards with my awesome claws MEOW! (no link but I love meowing).

Last but not least overemotional. Well I'm not saying we're drama queens and kings but we tend to be emotional (over) and moody. I have to be honest but I'm someone who can get moody. I know I sound crazy but I call it my that-time-of-the-month. I'm not a girl, I know, but well sometimes (or in fact most of the time) I always have a period of a month where I'll feel moody and sad and emo and emotional for no reason. I'm sure it's the work of the hormones but yeah, just like to call it my PMS period heh. As for emotional wise I think we tend to use more emotions in most situations. Which brings my next point that we're intuitive people. Which really is true for me! It's kinda bad, cause intuition are not 100% right. Hehe.

Yeah I guess these are the traits which how my horoscope fits my personality. I repeat, MY. So please don't think I'm stereotyping all cancer people heh. Cause I know some cancer people who are different from me, and some who are similar to me. But mostly they're kind of similar! :)

Day 25 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

I'm not gonna put my iPod but my iTunes. It's okay right? Hehe. So here goes!

#1 - The Nutcracker Suite - March of the Tin soldier by Tchaikovsky
#2 - Invisible Movies Part 1 by Adrian Enescu
#3 - W.O.W by Architecture in Helsinki
#4 - Prelude in G Minor, Opus 23 No. 5 by Rachmaninoff
#5 - Pictures at an exhibition - The Old Castle by Mussorgsky
#6 - The Sweetest Girl by Lil Wayne feat Wycleff, Rihanna, Akon  
#7 - Suite No 2 in B minor - Badinerie by Bach
#8 - The Gypsy Maid by Maksim Mrvica
#9 - Letting Go by Ryan Farish
#10 - Invicta by James Swearingen

So now, you should know to what kind of songs I love listening to :) Hahaha but don't worry this is only 10 songs. But yeah I love classical music. Nuff said.

No comments: