Sunday 15 April 2012

Back in Singapore

Okay I'm currently very sleepy... And tired... Just reached Singapore like 2 hours ago and when I reached home all I did was to lay down on my bed. Too tired. I'm going to bathe now and sleep! Very tired and I have to wake up early too, maybe get some breakfast.

Today was alright I guess. The flight back was awesome. I love Lufthansa's new fleet! Damn nice and neat. It's an A340-300 and it's so nice. Somehow the plane was really empty. Well it's the end of poly holidays but not school holidays so not many people go back I guess. Really nice plane, I like it! Hehe. Maybe I'll switch to Lufthansa again hehe.

Tomorrow will be the first day of my third year. Put it in a way...

It's the first page of my last chapter in poly.

Lets make my first page a beautiful one!

Nights. I'm damn sleepy

No comments: