Friday 13 April 2012

For a Friday is a Friday

 Visiting childhood through food

Finally got myself a haircut after like 1.5 months! Haha. Call me weird but I love to keep my hair short, nice and simple. Quite funny how I can't stand my hair up till a certain length. I'll feel the urge to go and cut it when it reached that length haha. But anyway urgh I feel my hair is very... Hmm a bit weird now. I think it's not spiky enough and it just doesn't look right. Will get it fix tomorrow.

I went to the tailor shop today too to get my pants sorted out and cut shorter and tighter. I think with me losing weight my pants have all become loose. Well better than buying new ones, I just get it fixed to make it fit! Hehe. Today was a rainy day in my hometown. Rained quite heavily in the afternoon and yeah. Good I guess, it's been cloudy but it never rained. So the rain helped to cool the weather down.

Sigh, I'm once caught in the middleman situation again. I guess it's inevitable. But I'll just tell myself that whatever choice I made, is made with a reason. Every choice I make and how things will evolve from the choice will happen for a reason. So yeah.

It's quite unbelievable how much time has flown. Tomorrow will be the last day of my holiday here and I'll be going back to Singapore on Sunday. So fast huh! It's been a month plus already... And I'll be embarking on my 7-month ITP journey. Whew, and I'm graduating soon.

Anyway moving on, time to go to 30-day challenge!

Day 28 - A song from your favourite band

My favourite band is... Sigur Ros! Haha. As you know it. And the song I choose this time round is Inni Mer Singur Vitleysingur! I really love this song cause of its upbeat and very cheerful and happy feeling it has. Very nice for a morning song to get you going. When I'm down I love to listen to this song cause it makes me happy again! :) Here's the song!




Day 29 - A song you want to play at your wedding

A song I definitely want to play in my wedding is hmm Joe Hisaishi's Merry-go-round of life! I think it's a perfect song for the event, like you know wedding is a part of life, a part of this merry-go-round we're living in! And if possible I want to play this song in my wedding haha :)

No comments: