Friday 27 April 2012

It's Friday

 Us

After ITP I somehow realised the... "real" value and the true happiness of this 5th day of the week that well, I tend to take granted for. Well after a long week there's nothing that beats the happiness of hitting the last day of your working day. Not that I don't like my work, I just can't wait for a good break on the weekends! Especially this weekend where I'm meeting my friends! :)

Today was awesome, had a great night out with Jolene, Sharon, Weiqi, Weilun, Fed and Yang Peng! So since Jolene worked until 9 the rest of us met at prata house for dinner first. Had a good laugh there thanks to Pow! Hahaha. Then we headed off to Marina Square where we pleasantly met Mr Sia, Ms Portia and Mr Tan CS! Man, feels like it's a small Tanglin reunion somehow :)

Then we decided to head to the bayfront near Esplenade just to sit and talk. It was good cause thankfully we caught the laser show so it was really good. I love the moment there. It was so chill. Nice breeze, just awesome. And we were talking about lots of stuff. Even though (sorry) I was ranting about my stuff too heh. But it's all good. I think we enjoyed that chat we had there :)

Jolene was hungry so we went to City Hall's mac! And the guys played bluff and it was so fun! But I ended up losing, having the most cards. Mehh I think I suck at lying hahaha. And then we went home cause we're afraid we couldn't catch the last bus and train home heh.

Well meeting up with them feels really good. Especially my 4E1'09 clique @ SP cause it's been a REALLY long time since we met... We met like last year OMG. Plus meeting Mr Sia really made the whole evening pleasantly sweet. And at the same time... I also feel how much we've grown up really. How much we've turned, transitioned and matured from young secondary school kids. To now young adults pursuing poly and Fed who's waiting for NS. Time flies!

Whatever may happen, well I hope we can continue meeting up and so on. And to Jolene jia you for ITP! We can do this and pull throuuuuggghhhh! Hehe.

Alright feeling rather sleepy and tired. But thankfully it's Saturday tomorrow! :D Gonna meet Ade, Jes, MF, WQ and Neal tomorrow too! Can't wait! :) See you all

No comments: