Tuesday 24 April 2012

Was today a better day?

 Niagara falls baby!

So well in the morning, I've made a decision to make today a better day! Yesterday was horrible, I won't let today be horrible too. And I guess I did it! :)

Cause at the end of the day, we're the ones who can make today better than yesterday

Well yeah I was kinda busier today so that's perhaps a reason why I feel better. My mind is being taken off somewhere so that's good. I guess it's well... Time can only tell. Time is a mystery really. Sometimes it feels like it's flowing very quickly and sometimes it's just slow.

Oh well. Just hope my 7 months will come and go happily and nicely. I know it's an experience I'll never forget so yeah... ITP is ITP. No matter what, it's unique.

Anyway I've lots of things to do so see you soon! Just a short update. See ya :)

If I had only 24 hours to live, what would I do?

No comments: