Wednesday 18 April 2012

Finally I get to write

Finally! I get to write! Hehe. Sorry for not writing. I was just damn tired that I fell asleep once I reached home. Plus the past two days I've been reaching home quite late so... Yeah. Anyway here I am now! Gonna talk about my internship! Not gonna talk much, just how I feel and how my days went hehe.

Anyway so the day of my ITP started on Monday. It was really good seeing all my friends again even though it was only: Vithya, Huiwen, Yiyin, Jesslyn, Chjia How and Ashley. But met some of my other friends from other course too! It's so awesome, finally get to meet them again! Really miss these people after two months of holiday haha. So it's good seeing them again.

The first day wasn't much, I was introduced to my colleagues and given some journals to read. And also doing my read up on some article and topic. And for the past 3 days yup, lots of researching and article reading cause I'm very new to the field. But all's good! I'm just hoping to get to know more, talk more and interact more with the people in my ITP office hehe.

Well I have to say this but... I really don't like the transition of school to ITP. I mean well maybe I'm just not used to this. But imagine for 2 years of your poly life, you go to school for classes, surrounded with friends, taught by lecturers, scribbling down notes, going for breaks, all the laughters joy and fun (especially the past one year with 5 of my awesome friends). Basically: Student's life.

Now it's a drastic change where I'm interning alone. I don't talk much, no one talks to me much everyday. No lecturers to meet and no classes to attend. No friends around you, no laughter nothing. It's just silence, work and... Emptiness. But oh well I just have to get used to this I guess. But the fact that I'll be interning for 7 months kind of worry me. I have to change my mindset man.

Switch mode switch mode!

Anyway yesterday was awesome cause...

I WATCHED WICKED WITH VIVIAN!

Yes Wicked the Musical! OMG it's a dream come true and it's a wish that happened! To watch Wicked! It's just beyond words. I enjoyed every moment of the musical. The awesome songs (DEFYING GRAVITY!) and I discovered more songs of course, the graceful and hip dance moves and of course, all the characters and musicians! Everything is LIVE. Even the music. It was so good. Spectacular beyond words! Must go there and watch (sadly it's the last show and next week's show is sold out). Well in the future I guess!

After watching Wicked I'm just so inspired to watch more musicals! They're so lovely and nice :) Love it! Who wants to go to musical come and ask me ok! I might be interested (unless the musical is not something I like heh). I really wish Phantom of The Opera to play in MBS! I think it's awesome man. And more musicals please! Hehe.

I'll be going back to band tomorrow (Oh yes!). Miss band a lot. The feeling of playing with fellow musicians are just awesome. I really hope I can still play the clarinet well. If not, more training and practice it is then. Well if you ask me why I'm going back to band. Firstly, I didn't quit band. Get that first. I just sat out for MD (our concert last January) due to some reasons. Secondly, it's simple.

I entered SP, and I joined band. I want to graduate from SP, and graduate with the band. I don't want to just leave halfway and not leave SP and leave band at the same time. Band has been part of my poly life and I just don't want to let it go halfway through the course of my studies. Plus being a photographer for MD, and not someone sitting on the stage playing was really... "Heavy". Feels so different :(

Anyway talking about music, I just made a piano cover of Corrinne May's new song "Beautiful Life" which is from her newest album Crooked Lines! Check it out. I finally got my hands on the CD and yay, now I can listen to this awesome song everyday. It feels good to listen to this song every morning when I go to school! Reminder for me how beautiful life can be.

Here is the song! Hope you like it. Pardon the mistakes I made :P




And sorry no music sheet cause I played this by ear hehe.

Smile everyone! It's a beautiful life~

No comments: