Thursday 26 April 2012

I see the light

 Sunset yesterday. Just, so, pretty

Currently lying down on my bed, lazying around and blogging of course. I realised somehow after every day, I would feel so tired that I just don't feel like doing anything. Just wanna rest, just wanna laze around, watch TV and yeah enjoy the rest of my day. Plus there was band today so I am kinda tired really hehe. Nothing beats the joy of doing nothing, without guilt heh.

Anyway today was a great day. I received a good news from Dr Simon Tan this morning which TOTALLY made my day. Well yeah in the first week I was really afraid that I have no project to work on during my ITP. I was really worried like what am I going to present for the class in December later? What am I going to do for the rest of my ITP?

Then today I realised... I'm under Dr Simon! Well he wasn't around last week so I guess that's why I was feeling clueless about this. So do Yiyin and Huiwen by the way. And well.. Uhh I was clueless that I am under him too heh. I thought I was under Dr Tan E.L but nope. So I was told about my project which I'll work with him... And it's about cancer! OMG wish come true!

That's why I'm so happy today. I finally see the light which I'll be travelling to. I thought I'm going nowhere, to go nowhere. But hey, hello! Haha.

Today I learnt image stitching too by one of my colleagues. It's really cool. I really love how the images turned out. It's like amazing man. Wonders of science... And imaging.

And in band it's also fun! We played Indiana Jones! Brings back childhood memories haha. I feel old though, cause Huili and Khairul was asking me who's Indiana Jones! Haha. I thought they would know him but oh dear don't tell me it's like only my generation hahaha. And we played Harry Potter too! So nice. And as expected, so difficult...

But well, I enjoy band always. Well maybe now more, cause band I guess is the only activity that adds colour to my life heh.

Alright I'm heading to bed soon. See you all tomorrow! Meeting Jol, Pow, WQ, Weilun and YP! Soooooo long since we met OMG. Gonna be a great night! :)

I see the light~

No comments: