Thursday 12 April 2012

Photo wall

Right~ Today I finally did what I wanted to do this holiday. One of my target to be done. And that is to decorate my room! With all the photos I've printed and the frames I've bought from Ikea hehe. Still have more room for more photos but I'll save that up for my future travel heh. More adventure awaits! :)

My photo wall~ (Y)

Today there was nothing much either. Still having headache apparently argghh. Please, I really hope it will stop before my ITP begins. It sucks.

Anyway, back to 30 day challenge! I'm finishing soon! :)

Day 26 - Your earliest memory

Memory is a funny thing. Especially when you realised you've grown up, it's pretty difficult to remember the things that once happened when we're young. Even though at times, flashes of these memories would happen in our mind, but the full thing will never happen. Will never replay in our head. I guess we're too young, for our brain to fully record these memories that happen to us. When we're adults, we remember better I guess. Hence it's pretty hard to remember my earliest memory.

But, there's one particular memory, a particular and familiar scene I have in my mind. Me, on my mum's lap being fed with baby food. The taste, the smell, the texture. Somehow I can remember that. I remember on which seat my mum would always feed me. That corner of the table where cans of milk and baby food will always be placed. I can't remember anything else, but just that sight of me, delivering spoons of baby food into my mouth. The rest, are just blur images I couldn't remember.

Funny huh? :)

Day 27 - Your favourite movie and what is it about

Favourite movie... It's very hard to say a favourite movie. Harry Potter is one, LOTR is one, Three Idiots is one, and more! But I would say... My really favourite movie that I really enjoy watching is Inception. Nothing beats the joy of getting you mindfcuked (sorry for the vulgarity). But really, I love movies that play with your mind, that makes you think hard and deep to follow the story. I think Inception did it well. And I really love everything about the movie. The plot, the characters, the action and most importantly, the theory and the story!

I remember a quote from the movie of how we never remember entering a dream, and that we always end up in the middle of it. This is very true isn't it? There are more quotes from the movie but I can't remember, but this theory above is what really makes me applaud inside my heart. At first I didn't get what the movie was about (the Japanese castle, the beach, and the plan stuff). Then as the story goes on, and the movie plays on, I went oooohhhhhh and damn I love that feeling! Haha.

Alright that's all for today. See you soon tomorrow! Can't believe school's starting... I mean ITP's starting on Monday, and that I'll be going back on Sunday. This is just too fast! :/

No comments: