Saturday 14 April 2012

Holiday went poof

 Days of the year going by, gone.

As the title says, I just can't believe that well, this almost-2-months holiday has finally come to an end. I'll be going back to Singapore tomorrow and start my ITP on Monday. Time flies huh. February feels like it was yesterday. I really had a good holiday, that sometimes I forgot I've spent the entire month of March. With the inclusion of the US trip and so on. It's very good.

Sadly I didn't get to do all of the things I PLANNED to do in the holiday. Okay lets recap. This is what I wrote on the 24th of Feb before I fly back:

- Decorate my room (all photos printed etc!)
- Take more photos (praying for good weather)
- Do a timelapse (tripod checked!)
- EXERCISE (I've always failed in this one but lets see...)
- Eat and enjoy! (Miss my hometown food :/)
- Do my "projects" which consist of both videos and photography
- Write more poems (target: 2 per week?)
- Write more
- Compose more songs
- Play a new piece perhaps
- Relax and rejuvenate myself
- HAVE FUN! :)


Legend: Things that are crossed are accomplished. 

I didn't do a timelapse and I brought my tripod for nothing meoooww. But that's cause of the weather. It's been raining here almost everyday. How to take timelapse! Haha. Exercise... We'll leave that. No comment. My "project" umm only one of my desired one was done but not the other. No songs composed but I've been playing Adele and Corrinne May songs ^^

But not bad I guess. I get to do almost everything. Writing more is really a nice target accomplished. I've been writing on my diary everyday here. And thanks to Kikki.k's Journal Prompts (you can find this on their website or FB page), my Kikki.k 365 journal is filled with lots of interesting posts hehe. I love writing, it's a chance for me to go back to myself. And I truly enjoy it. I hope I can continue this habit back in Singapore. Which usually I... Don't.

My room is decorated as you can see from yesterday's photo hehe. More space to be filled with more photos! Shall print them more soon and bring it here and zoom zoom to decorate more. Poems wise... I did write a few. Most are written when I was in the US. And I like it. Haha :P

So well yeah. I guess this is all for my holiday. One well-deserved one to celebrate the end of my year 2. And I did enjoy this holiday very much. Though the weather in my hometown wasn't really much of a supporting thing (since it's raining almost everyday here). But it's always good to be back home. My family, my favourite food, my home and my hometown. Who doesn't love to be back in one's hometown right?

I think most of you don't know this but the US trip is really sort of a last minute plan that's not even in my agenda this year. And I didn't tell anyone about this trip until a day before my departure. Cause well... I just don't wanna tell the world (not necessary right?). But I truly enjoyed my time there. It's really an experience and an adventure I'll never forget. I'll be back for more, definitely. Maybe next time alone or with my friends. By myself, by ourselves.

As usual I feel that time always fly too quickly. Feels like year one happened last year. I guess it feels like as if year 2 just flashed by in the blink of my eyes. Perhaps the difficult times I went through, and the busy schedule of my research life. And also on the fun side, the happening aesthetics like my Green Desert Project, SPSB Korea trip and SP LEAP Mt Kinabalu trip. When fun and stress meets, time flies like a lightning flashing in the sky.

I came up with a line that goes like: Time is like a flowing river. When you put stones into this river, the area gets smaller and water will flow faster. But when you take the rocks and stones and pebbles from this river and make it empty, the larger surface area will make the water to flow slower. Okay sounds damn physic but the main thing is, when you put things into time, it will flow faster and when you don't have things in time, it will flow seem to flow slower. But time, is a constant. It can never flow faster nor slower.

So I'm wondering. If my 2 years in poly flow so quickly, won't my 7 month ITP seems even faster? Well... Not sure to that. But I'll definitely make the best out of this experience. It's going to be something for me, to be attached to a company and sort of "work" right, you can put it in that term. It'll be interesting. An experience in life not everyone can get.

So here I am ending this post with my line for year 3.

Year 3. It's now or never

Last 30-day challenge! Finally!

Day 30 - A picture of somewhere that you've been to

A picture of somewhere that I've just been to

  To New York

No comments: