Friday 10 February 2012

The end of a semester

Great sunset of this last lecture day 

So today... Sadly, happily, shockingly, was the last lecture of the semester! Next will it'll just be.. Exams. Or "tests" we called it. So well yup. Time flies huh! It feels like yesterday when Dr Tan asked us to gather at the exchange for our new system of learning briefing. Our ITP, our so many more things. And now we're all set for our ITPs and we just have to wait for the holiday to be over. And... Year 3 we go.

Today was alright I guess. I thought class started at 9! I woke up "in time" but well of course I was late. But apparently class started at 9 and it began with out Immuno surprise assignment. We gotta make a video! Sam and I got the concept already and this is so gonna be awesome (Y). Then it was Ms Kwek's lesson for Med micro, to wrap up everything we have done for this term.

Well alas it's been a journey this term. This semester. Awesome journey I suppose. Learnt the art of trading things off. How to get us immunised from presentations. Awesome yeah? Haha. Not in the right time to conclude the semester first. After all it's not over yet. It will though, VERY SOON.

So after class we lunched at usual and went to DSD first to take my journal. Yes finally got my journal haha. I didn't get my CLS FLP one :/ It must be somewhere in DSD but I doubt they still have it! It's one year ago heh. Journals are important to me. They're external memory cards I suppose. Whenever I need them I'll just read them.

And I studied with Candy till about 5. Actually... I didn't really study. And we ended up having "HTHT" (Heart-to-heart-talk) and well... It was really funny at times. But thank you for giving me some tips (Y). And we sssshhhh to one another ok!! :D

Ended the day by meeting Kayheng, Amanda, Mr Lawrence and 2 students from NP with Candy to discuss about YES! 2012. It's a forum about environmental problems that will be held. I feel sad for not being able to be present on the day itself as I'll be in Indo but I just went to chip in contributions and ideas to them :)

And yeah, that's all for the day! See you soon. Here's to a beautiful semester 2 of my year 2 :)

I just haven't met you yet

No comments: