Monday 6 February 2012

Today was beautiful

Monday Morning at T11A
Today is a beautiful day!

Cheesy title? Nope! I guess today was really beautiful haha. Firstly... I wasn't late! Believe it or not, for an 8 o' clock class! :D Even though well honestly speaking I was sleeping at 4 last night, I couldn't fall asleep that well I don't feel that 3 hours of sleep was really a "sleep". When the alarm rang at 7, I just woke up feeling energetic. Not it's taking the toll though, feeling really tired and sleepy.

The day started with Biochem prac. It was really smooth sailing until something happened which caused me, Vithya and Candy to freak out! So funny but at the same time panicky haha. Practicals are always made awesome by my friends (Y). Mdm Mah was looking for volunteers for blood donation to ask some high glucose diet (AKA pineapple tarts). And I directly told her "I don't like pineapple tarts!" Haha and she was laughing. But I was full so didn't have them either.

We had Ya Kun for "brunch" I guess but it wasn't filling for me. So ended up eating Rebekah's fish dish cause she couldn't finish it. Biochem lecture was alright, Mr Woo was so funny during lecture! He kept on making funny gestures and jokes heh. And finally it ended with Biochem practical where we had a test! Vithya was my partner and she's so awesome (Y). Thankfully everything went well, even though we re-do the 2nd part. But both results were positive eventually so it's awesome :)

Then Candy and I rushed down to DSD to start with our KK wall. Firman, Alvin, Warda, Candy and I were doing the wall and it looked pretty awesome! It's 98% done though cause I need to fill the empty gaps so yep. Making the wall was really great. Get to talk with them once again, and it just brought me so many memories. Plus, it was really great looking at the photos. Realising the journey we have all went thus far. And still going.

Here is a preview! :D



Thank you to Firman, Alvin, Warda and Candy for helping out! And to Afiq, Hadi for helping me take the photo on Friday as well. Without all of you guys the wall wouldn't be there :)

Well it was kind of weird. When I woke up this morning, I just had this good feeling about today. I woke up just simple telling myself "Today will be beautiful!" somehow, somewhat. The sky outside wasn't that fantastic either, that's why I come up the that conclusion. I don't know. It's just myself, telling myself that today will be a great day.

The thing is, we can live our lives, telling ourselves everyday that today will be a good day. We can also live our lives thinking not everyday is a good day. But as I once said, how good your day is truly depends on yourself. You make how beautiful your day is, not your day make how beautiful your day was. It's pretty hard to convince yourself that today will be a good day. I guess it's in our human nature to somehow believe that in one way or another, things will screw up.

But it's also in us - faith and hope, that we believe things will change for the better.

We can make things screw up. I don't see the reason why we can't make things better :)

This too shall pass.

No comments: