Friday 24 February 2012

Hello holiday

Hi everyone! Currently at gate A17 once more, waiting for my flight to take off. Apparently there's a delay so well nevermind! Got chance to blog then I suppose~ Anyway yup I'm going back tonight, for a very long time! About 1.5 months, it's the semestral holiday after all. Hopefully throughout these 1.5 months I'll get the chance to rejuvenate and enjoy myself. This year 2 has been one hell of a ride! Haha.

But anyway today was ooh quite a tiring day. I travelled a lot from here and there. And well to put it in one way is... I feel very psychologically tired, if there's such a term. Not really physically tired. But nevertheless well it's over! And I'm on my way home so no harm :)

Anyway just to put a list of things I hope to do this holiday:

- Decorate my room (all photos printed etc!)
- Take more photos (praying for good weather)
- Do a timelapse (tripod checked!)
- EXERCISE (I've always failed in this one but lets see...)
- Eat and enjoy! (Miss my hometown food :/)
- Do my "projects" which consist of both videos and photography
- Write more poems (target: 2 per week?)
- Write more
- Compose more songs
- Play a new piece perhaps
- Relax and rejuvenate myself
- HAVE FUN! :)

Yup I guess this is the rough list of the things I want to do. Hopefully can do everything, or even more :D

But anyway. This is the last holiday of my year 2. I'll be starting year 3 really soon. And year 3 - ITP for 7 months. Hmm interesting. Time really flies huh. Somehow I sort of remember the past holidays I've been going to. Not vividly but patches of its memories are there with me. Then when I tracked back the time of that holiday, I realised it's been a very long time! Like in year 1 or so.

Just take my Inner Mongolia OCIP as an example. It's been about 5 months since the trip. And yet I feel like it's just... 3 months ago? I realised that poly50 took place in October and somehow I feel it happened in December or something like that :O My KK trip is too recent, so I can still "keep track" of the time heh.

But well yeah, these journeys have been really awesome. As I said in my last 2 posts, year 2 was tough in terms of academic journeys. But at the same time it's the year I learnt the most. And well year 2 was also the "best" aesthetically. I did lots of things, I ventured to many different journeys which I truly loved. And I realise it's really the right move for me to do all these (KK, Inner Mongolia, Korea etc) because honestly speaking now, it's kinda too late.

Imagine if I were not to have gone for this trip. I'll start my 7 months ITP in April which will end in November. And it'll just be too late for me to accomplish these trips in year 3 alone! Well hopefully I can go for one or two more last trips before I graduate. I'm eyeing on KK Advance trip to Nepal. And perhaps just one more OCIP trip. Because I really enjoyed my previous one (Green Desert 2011 September).

But well, the journey will only be as fun with the people I went with right :P But anyway new people, new friends, new exposure, new friendships! :)

All in all, year 3 is our last year in poly. So to those year 3s out there, now it's the only chance for us to do the things "we could have done in the last 2 years". It will be harder to accomplish with FYP, exams, ITPs and etc. But if you got the chance, do seize it. Don't graduate and regret for not doing the things you could have done. We only have one life! :)

As for me... Well those are my plans for my 3rd year. Others include having an awesome ITP, maybe taking up a class or something like that, and there are more which well I shall not list here cause it's quite long.

It's my decision to enter the polytechnic route, so I'll make sure it ends well! :)

Alright I guess that's all for now. My flight should be flying off real soon so yup, see ya back in my hometown! Really hope I can have an awesome and rejuvenating holiday back in my hometown. Praying for fine weather so that I can take awesome photos (sunsets!!!) and take a timelapse hopefully. Alright see ya! And Have an awesome holiday too :)

No comments: