Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sing it out, jam it out

And time will fly
This too shall pass

Anyway today was another awesome day! Minus the fact that I woke up late for Biostat omg. It's like I slept at  about 2 last night (considered early for me) and I overslept for one hour! Can you believe it :O Anyway I woke up at 9 and rushed to Biostat, was late for about 30 minutes I think. As I came she was finishing her lesson (N) but thankfully I could still ask her about our PBL so yeah.

Next we had our Med Micro poster presentation. Which is really awesome! I like our presentations, very... Fun and at the same time enjoyable. It's not like too formal, and it's pretty interactive. And I love Kai's design of our poster (Y). So colourful, simple yet sophisticated. Love it! Salute to her for doing it in such a really short time heh. Nevertheless a good job done to all of us :)

So we planned our jamming session like last week..? So we went jamming! Sadly when we reached Moberly the place was booked so we actually booked K1 to sing K first! Then we jammed from 4 - 5. OMG I love it! Damn singing is so therapeutic and just awesome. Kai's loving the drum now and I was singing "How Far We've Come" with Vithya on guitar. So lovely heh. Even though my voice is not as good but singing is just so good! The song may not be relaxing but I truly enjoy every second of it :D

As much of a science student I (or we) can be, music is one of the ways to de-stress ourselves really. In a way it's such a joyful thing to be able to enjoy music. It takes your mind off. Once we stopped playing, reality strikes  us again. Without fail.

So well after jamming went to finish up our KK wall. I thought the "gaps" were filled already but we have another problem with the wall-gap below the velcro wall. So I went to fix them by replacing some of the photos. Oh gosh making the wall is like solving a puzzle! Thankfully the puzzle doesn't have boundaries, because we have... PEN KNIFE teehee. So cut here and there, we're good to go :)

Hopefully the visitors will love our wall tomorrow! (Y)

Oh well, time is running out. Both for the better and for the worst (I hope not). Worst because... TESTS are coming next week! Super scary but bring it on. And better because finally, all these "hells" are coming to an end. As I said, end of semester - when everything starts to falter and everything will get better. Alright (Y) Just can't wait for that day where I can take a breather. Phewwwww

And as the lyric of the song we jammed today goes...

Lets see how far we've come!

No comments: